Met Ariel M &. Cierra B at the Mohegan Sun

Geno-ista

Just thought I'd share briefly what a fantastic 15 minutes I spent with three great players and exceptional young women tonight at the round robin pre season games between the Dream, Sun, Sky & Spurs. They were with Elizabeth Williams as well. All three were as engaging, fun and really enjoyed chatting with a fanatic fan of wonen's BB- even one from Ct with their UC hat. What's great about this sport is that most of the young ladies we've met at the conf tmts, regionals and Final Four's are such fantastic individuals you'd be proud to call your daughter! I won't share some of the things we chatted about as i wouldn't want to breach their confidence. But they were candid and funny, and weren't shy about expressing themselves! Anyhow- thought I'd share. Now I'm going to chg my login name! :)

Reactions: 4 people
Just thought I'd share briefly what a fantastic 15 minutes I spent with three great players and exceptional young women tonight at the round robin pre season games between the Dream, Sun, Sky & Spurs. They were with Elizabeth Williams as well. All three were as engaging, fun and really enjoyed chatting with a fanatic fan of wonen's BB- even one from Ct with their UC hat. What's great about this sport is that most of the young ladies we've met at the conf tmts, regionals and Final Four's are such fantastic individuals you'd be proud to call your daughter! I won't share some of the things we chatted about as i wouldn't want to breach their confidence. But they were candid and funny, and weren't shy about expressing themselves! Anyhow- thought I'd share. Now I'm going to chg my login name! :)

I remember Mickey Dearstone was very fond of those girls along with Isabelle..he once even said that if he had daughters he would want them to be just like these tremendous young ladies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I remember Mickey Dearstone was very fond of those girls along with Isabelle..he once even said that if he had daughters he would want them to be just like these tremendous young ladies.

Having two of my own- sometimes you can judge a book by its cover- and Eliz Williams was just as awesome- :)

VN Store

Back