'17 FL WR Jacquez Jones (UT signee)

oryankees

Just committed to us on Twitter. Here is the link to the Tweet: https://twitter.com/quezzz_5/status/733709798726832128

1590300.jpg

Jacquez Jones
Clearwater, FL
WR
5'11, 164

Jacquez Jones, Clearwater, Wide Receiver

Jacquez Jones, Clearwater HS WR - Scout

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/11035

Jacquez Jones - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

Jacquez Jones - Hudl

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Had 51 catches for 974 yards (19.1 avg) & 9 TDs last year. Also rushed for 349 yards & 4 TDs on 38 carries. Honorable mention all-state even though he had the 3rd-most receiving yards in Class 6A. 1st-team All-Pinellas County. Played some cornerback as a soph but apparently not last season.

Reactions: 1 person
Hmm.

This has been an interesting recruiting cycle so far. Should be fun to watch what happens this summer and fall.

that offer list tho...

Oh so...you're not impressed with offers from Miami, UF, VTech, UNC, Wisconsin, Louisville. Kentucky, and SCar. More big offers will be coming in for him also...but you keep on just concentrating on his 3*'s.

Reactions: 5 people
good grief its May and what does committed even mean at this point? He does have decent offers but I doubt anybody has looked at his film...

If this kid played in TN against some of this god awful competition he would be a 4 or 5* and yall would be all over his nuts. I'll take this kid and the competition he plays against week in and week out in Florida.

Reactions: 18 people
Oh so...you're not impressed with offers from Miami, UF, VTech, UNC, Wisconsin, Louisville. Kentucky, and SCar. More big offers will be coming in for him also...but you keep on just concentrating on his 3*'s.

I didn't say one word about his 3*s. I would be pleased with "more big offers coming in for him," wouldn't you? He's got offers from 2/3 of the Florida schools which is definitely a good sign.

Teammates with Lemons.

That's how players get found. Coaches watch game film of a target (Lemons) and other players jump off the film.

Glad to have him

Reactions: 2 people

I like this kids film and am happy with the pick up. But I think you're reading the site wrong. He doesn't have offers from UF, VT, UNC or SCAR. It just shows "Interest"

With a few home cooked biscuits he could be the next Pig Howard. He has speed. And he is in 11th grade . . . So remember that. As far as stars are concerned Cam Sutton had 3 stars and Dontavious Blair had 4. If the coaches offered, enough said.

I like this kids film and am happy with the pick up. But I think you're reading the site wrong. He doesn't have offers from UF, VT, UNC or SCAR. It just shows "Interest"

Actual list per 247:

Tennessee
Cincinnati
FIU
Florida Atlantic
Indiana
Iowa State
Kentucky
Louisville
Marshall
Miami
Rutgers
Southern Miss
Toledo
UCF
USF
Western Kentucky
Wisconsin

Not saying this kid isn't good but the best class ever claims are quickly fading away with some questionable early commits.

FWIW Callahan not ready to count this as a commitment - not sure if the coaches are on board with accepting it right now...

VN Store

Back