Vols chocolate milk impresses.

I want one of those cows that has chocolate milk straight out of the udder. Now that is impressive, must be from the animal sciences testing on campus.

Straight out of the Udder...???!!! Hope it wasn't still warm! :blink:
:sick::sick:

The one thing that really stood out to me was the food and how they feed you. The nutritionists there are top-notch, I hadn’t received a presentation like that. They make their own peanut butter, they’ve got chocolate milk fresh off the utter (sic), it’s like a day old, best chocolate milk you’ve tasted, it’s insane!”

Priceless.

Reactions: 9 people
no need to go to the cafeteria, just go to the farm and find a friendly brown cow.....but make sure it is a cow or you will be udderly embarassed

Reactions: 2 people
Our chocolate milk brings in all the 5 stars
Damn right, it's better than yours
We could show you how to make it
But we'd have to charge

:dunno:

Reactions: 8 people
sorry.... that last post would have been funnier if I had included a previous recruiting post form the kiffy era....

Here is what really happened.

M. Brown comments on visit to Knoxville last weekend"Yeah...I had a great time on my official visit to Tennessee. The Coaches Kiffin and Coach Oregeron chartered a bus and took us all to Gatlinburg and through the Smokies.

One of the highlights of the trip was when we stopped in Cherokee, NC and Coach Monte Kiffin insisted that we all try some saltwater taffy. That stuff is really gooey and hard to chew, and Coach Monte Kiffin ended up having to remove his dentures and pick it out with a toothpick. That was hilarious.

After that, we rode around Cade's Cove and watched all the deer. We actually saw a bear and it reminded me that I should probably text the guys at Georgia and let them know what I was doing.

Later in the day we went to Gatlinburg and played Hillbilly Golf. That was a tons of fun because I got a hole in one by knocking the ball into the open end of a huge moonshine jug. When I hit the hole in one, Coach Oregeron ran over and gave me a goomba then put me in a headlock. The worst part of it was that he had his shirt off and was sweating. But Oregeron is alright...he's just a little intense and would scream at anyone who was playing slower in front of us.

For dinner we went up to Ober Gatlinburg. We had fried chicken in a huge room overlooking the ski slopes, and after dinner we went tubing. The tubing was hard because we'd be going along pretty fast and hit a patch of dirt then everyone would go flying. Of course Coach Oregeron also did that without his shirt on, so he was covered with mud by the end of the night. On the way back down, Coach Lane Kiffin was rocking the sky bucket trying to scare us. When we finally got on the ground his dad got onto him pretty good for horse playing.

On the bus back to Knoxville, Coach Lane Kiffin was in the back with some of use guys and he threw a pecan log roll he'd bought at Stuckey's out the window at a car as we drove past. Coach Monte Kiffin saw him do it, and made Lane sit up in the front seat behind the driver for the rest of the trip. He was pretty upset about being punished by his dad in front of us recruits, but he shouldn't have thrown his pecan log roll at that car.

Overall I would give my visit an 8. It might have gotten a 9, but we only got a snow globe and a UT ashtray for gifts.

Right now I would say that UT is my 3rd choice, but they're moving up."

:dance2::dance2:

Reactions: 3 people
Straight From The Udder..throw in some orange food coloring and we got a winner folks!
cat-milk1-696x355.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
I want one of those cows that has chocolate milk straight out of the udder. Now that is impressive, must be from the animal sciences testing on campus.

So .. when milking a cow, which teat do you yank to get what? There's:

1. whole milk
2. lowfat
3. chocolat
4. 2%
6. buttermilk
7. whipping cream

nah ... cows aint got that many teats!

well ...hmm ... maybe crossbreeding has sumpin to do with it. Different cows for different stuff you know, like you said, animal sciences stuff?

Off topic, but its summer so forgive me.

Anyone remember that chocolate milk commercial where that dude goes into the store and buys a candy bar, smashes it up, then puts it in his milk and shakes it up? Made chocolate milk seem even more delicious than it already is.

VN Store

Back