Low: Florida at Tennessee Highest Stakes in 2016

mrmax86

Fight. Strain. Compete.
LINK

ESPN Article says Florida @ Tennessee is the biggest game this year in all of college football in terms of stakes. Can't say I disagree with him!

There are some big games on here too. Go Vols!

Edit: clarification

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Absolutely agree.

Much more important than Bama.

I think the National Championship game should at least make the conversation. Oh but since nobody is sure who's getting there, then that would slow down the site hits a little.

Translation:

If this game does not get hyped out of all proportion, people won't click on Chris Low's articles about said game at a rate pleasing to advertisers.

Though as someone who will be refreshing news feeds for Vols stories every 12 seconds between now and September, I am no worry to Chris' bank.

After the season starts, I will refresh every 3 seconds.

Reactions: 2 people
Who needs more pressure, right?

Yeah. Sure hope meeting the season's expectations doesn't come down to beating the Gators. That's no Bueno.

I believe we go to UGA and beat the Dawgs
I believe we go to TAM and handle the Aggies
I believe we end the streak at home vs Bama
I have zero doubt that beat the crap out of VaTech at Bristol
I believe we embarrass both SCar and Vandie in their home stadiums
I believe we embarrass Missouri in Neyland
I believe we, obviously, pull our starters in the 3rd quarters of the Appy State, Ohio and Tenn Tech games.

But Florida??.......

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Yeah. Sure hope meeting the season's expectations doesn't come down to beating the Gators. That's no Bueno.

I believe we, obviously, pull our starters in the 3rd quarters of the Appy State, Ohio and Tenn Tech games.

But Florida??.......

But it's the third game, and if we lose to them, the whole season may be screwed. So in terms of stakes, this is the biggest...

Reactions: 4 people

But Florida??.......

Seeing a win over Bama but not Florida?

That's a bold move, KB.

I like it. But gimme the gators, skewered, roasting on a spit.

Reactions: 7 people
But it's the third game, and if we lose to them, the whole season may be screwed. So in terms of stakes, this is the biggest...

Oh, I agree that it's the biggest and I'm lamenting the fact that it is.

Seeing a win over Bama but not Florida?

That's a bold move, KB.

I like it. But gimme the gators, skewered, roasting on a spit.

Yes, I do. Btw, your last sentence, I'm all in.....but after lo these many years and even decades, gonna have to see it happen before I believe it happens.

But Florida??.......

Let me help you out buddy.

We beat Folrida by at least 21.

Reactions: 7 people
Butch needs to show he can beat Florida. This is a major reason Shoop was brought in. Another loss to the gators and this place moves to DEFCON 1.

Reactions: 6 people
Yes, I do. Btw, your last sentence, I'm all in.....but after lo these many years and even decades, gonna have to see it happen before I believe it happens.

I understand. We're on this path together. Even with our abysmal history, on paper we have better odds against UF than Bama.

Reactions: 2 people
I understand. We're on this path together. Even with our abysmal history, on paper we have better odds against UF than Bama.

Don't doubt the odds, but I firmly believe, in the preseason, today, May 25, that we beat Bama this year, I really do. And for that matter, everybody else on the schedule. But Florida?.....nah.

Don't doubt the odds, but I firmly believe, in the preseason, today, May 25, that we beat Bama this year, I really do. And for that matter, everybody else on the schedule. But Florida?.....nah.

:eek:lol:

but you have a good vocab so yer not all bad. :good!:

LINK

ESPN Article says Florida @ Tennessee is the biggest game this year in all of college football in terms of stakes. Can't say I disagree with him!

I'd like to think that Florida is in the most important, or "the biggest," game of the year.

I know better.

Reactions: 1 person
LINK

It may not be at the top, but it's certainly up there. Major implications for the season, program, and coach.

I'd like to think that Florida is in the most important, or "the biggest," game of the year.

I know better.

Not sure it's the biggest SEC game....I'd imagine there are some SECw games that will be as big or bigger. But I know for a fact that the Florida is the biggest for Tennessee.

VN Store

Back