Kivon Bennett commits to UT

basspond

I just watched the Hudl video on Kivon Bennett and he looks like a very impressive 3-star. If they hadn't posted his star rating, I would have believed he was at least a 4-star.
He can move. Stays on the ball. Looks to have quite a motor.

Son of Cornelius Bennett.

Reactions: 23 people
I just watched the Hudl video on Kivon Bennett and he looks like a very impressive 3-star. If they hadn't posted his star rating, I would have believed he was at least a 4-star.
He can move. Stays on the ball. Looks to have quite a motor.

Son of Cornelius Bennett.

I always enjoyed watching Cornelius Bennett play even for the Bills.

Reactions: 4 people
He has offers from Bama, LSU, UF, FSU, USC, Mich, OSU...

He's a 4 star on other sites. Look at the offers. tells you all you need to know. Butch will have to fight to hang on to this one!

We are VERY fortunate to get a commitment.

Reactions: 16 people
Ok. A little more research and he does have 4-star ratings.

(Quote from Dan Lyons - College Spun)
Kivon Bennett, a defensive tackle out of Florida’s prestigious St. Thomas Aquinas High School who is ranked three stars by Scout and 247Sports, and four by ESPN and Rivals, has committed to the Vols.

Reactions: 4 people

He's a 4 star on other sites. Look at the offers. tells you all you need to know. Butch will have to fight to hang on to this one!

He is an Alabama legacy recruit as well. Cornelius was a BAMA superstar. I love Butch!

Reactions: 8 people
Ok. A little more research and he does have 4-star ratings.

(Quote from Dan Lyons - College Spun)
Kivon Bennett, a defensive tackle out of Florida’s prestigious St. Thomas Aquinas High School who is ranked three stars by Scout and 247Sports, and four by ESPN and Rivals, has committed to the Vols.

Well, you know the rule. We go with whatever the highest ranking is by at least one of the major recruiting sites. #4*

Reactions: 3 people
This kids a baller. His dad was too. We are killing it recruiting now...our class ranking will drop some but this will end up a top 15 class for sure, if we add a couple 4s or 5s it could end up top5.

Reactions: 1 person

I have to agree with you. A DT with those bloodlines from a school of that caliber and with that offer list is a GREAT get.

Reactions: 6 people
My favorite commit to date. Even more than Maleik Gray. This kid looks the part.

Plus he's super young.

He doesn't turn 18 until December of his freshmen year in college.

That means lotta room to grow.

Reactions: 2 people
This kids a baller. His dad was too. We are killing it recruiting now...our class ranking will drop some but this will end up a top 15 class for sure, if we add a couple 4s or 5s it could end up top5.

Quite possible, but it's also just as likely for several of the 3* kids to be bumped to 4*, which will help the class ranking. The offer lists for several of these kids appear a lot of top recruiters think they will just get better.

An offer list tells me much more than stars. Glad we have him and hope we keep him.

Reactions: 7 people
An offer list tells me much more than stars. Glad we have him and hope we keep him.

A lot of times those offers aren't committable, just schools showing interest with a "keep working hard and that interest will turn into an official offer after your senior year". But with a kid like this and the national attention he has gotten I'm willing to bet a lot of those were committable offers

A lot of times those offers aren't committable, just schools showing interest with a "keep working hard and that interest will turn into an official offer after your senior year". But with a kid like this and the national attention he has gotten I'm willing to bet a lot of those were committable offers

According to tiderinsider the bama offer was.

According to tiderinsider the bama offer was.

'Bama, UGA, FSU, Arky, UF offers were ALL real...

it was the Florida Atlantic that was "Bogus"...

/blue font

Kids offer list is unreal! Great get for the good guys! This kid has a good senior season he will make a big jump!

VN Store

Back