Allison Maurer leaving?

ERvolsfan

Rumors on Twitter that she's leaving...

John Brice:
Numerous sources on campus tell me that head nutritionist Allison Maurer is leaving UT athletics.

She's certainly good at what she does....but when this is news, things are ok.

It's not going to be news to anyone outside of the UT fan base, but we who follow the program certainly care. If true, I'm sure we'll hire a competent replacement but it's disappointing to hear.

Reactions: 3 people
It's not going to be news to anyone outside of the UT fan base, but we who follow the program certainly care. If true, I'm sure we'll hire a competent replacement but it's disappointing to hear.

Man, her job is to provide a nutritional standard and ask them to follow.
Her personality is what made her follow the players around and insist.
She even got them into the whole thing.
Gonna be hard to replace, at least equally.

Reactions: 2 people
maxresdefault.jpg

=)

Reactions: 27 people
Somewhere I saw that she only made around $50-55k a year. I'm sure she could make more elsewhere.

Saw somewhere that they will more than likely promote from within. Hopefully that means someone that she trained and follows her way of thinking.

Good luck to her and her future endeavors. VFL IMO

Reactions: 2 people
I hate to see her go. She's one of the best. She had a little fame a few years ago, when cameras showed Worley kidding around with her, and everyone thought he was spitting game.

Did Dobbs "moon" someone in her presence?

Worse. He walked up to her with something in his hand. He whispered, "Yo, Allison, check this out." He was holding a photograph of you.

kinda the same thing,...... but different.

Worse. He walked up to her with something in his hand. He whispered, "Yo, Allison, check this out." He was holding a photograph of you.

kinda the same thing,...... but different.

:blink:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    40.1 KB · Views: 811
Reactions: 5 people
OMG we lost our nutritionist! There's no way we are going to compete for the SEC Championship without her! Fahr Butch!

She's awesome, but working 20-hour days with a young family at home can be very difficult. She will be missed, but this is a life choice for her, not anything else.

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back