Vols out of conference schedule.

Thanks for the link.

Ignoring the tourney, I could see UT winning 7 or 8 of the other 10. I think there is 16 SEC games right? So go like 8-8 and that'd be 16ish?

This is a year I wish we weren't playing UTC and especially at etsu.

Will be lucky to win both of those

11/3 vs. Slippery Rock (exhibition)

11/11 vs. UTC
11/15 vs. Appalachian State
11/21-11/23 Maui Invitational
12/3 vs. Georgia Tech
12/6 vs. Presbyterian
12/11 @ UNC
12/13 vs. TTU
12/15 vs. Lipscomb
12/18 vs. Gonzaga (Nashville)
12/22 @ ETSU
1/28 vs. Kansas State

Another home slate in which we should have a good chance of sweeping, hope for 1 in Maui, and get a road win verse ETSU...9-4 OOC seems plausible, hard to see worse than 7-6, I'll go in the middle and guess 8-5.

I'm really glad that UT plays some top progs from around the nation in the OOC. This will be pretty exciting.

I'm really glad that UT plays some top progs from around the nation in the OOC. This will be pretty exciting.

That home and home with UNC, I really like. Gotta keep it respectable this yr, but I'm looking forward to next yr when they come to TBA.

Terribly young and inexperienced. less fire power. No inside game. 12 or 13 would be my max.

If I can find the O/U at 11.5 online I would load on the over, not suggesting this team wins 20, but I have a hard time seeing them struggle to win double digit games.

Reactions: 1 person
If I can find the O/U at 11.5 online I would load on the over, not suggesting this team wins 20, but I have a hard time seeing them struggle to win double digit games.

If it wasn't going to be another season of small ball, I'd agree.
Couldn't win on the road with 4 srs. Don't see it this season.
Get some good big boys in 17 and start playing Barnes ball.

That road game versus ETSU may be tougher than usual.
Steve Forbes has got things cooking in Johnson City.

If it wasn't going to be another season of small ball, I'd agree.
Couldn't win on the road with 4 srs. Don't see it this season.
Get some good big boys in 17 and start playing Barnes ball.

We are better equipped to play small ball this year, that's the difference IMO.

Not including the tournament, I see 4 almost sure fire loses unless we have drastically improved from last season. Anyone overlooking UTC is a lunatic and we will definitely lose to UNC and the Zags and will probably lose KSU and will probably lose to GT again. And we also shouldn't overlook ETSU. They are sneaky. That's 5 or 6 possible loses and probably 2 more in the tournament. It's definitely a tough schedule and I see us having a rough start to the year. Hopefully we are able to steal some SEC games that we aren't suppose to win because the OOC schedule is just too tough for this team.

VN Store

Back