Kyle Phillips status?

illvol

Eternal optimist
I'm a long way away but try to stay up on the program as much as possible. I hear lots of hype about many players but can't remember anything of late on Phillips. Any word on him, his rehab, or where he is projected to fit in? Is he still as highly coveted as once thought?

Reactions: 1 person
Don't have any info but I think the guy is going to explode. As fast as anyone coming off the end position. Long arms and good strength. But that's just my opinion.

Reactions: 2 people
Let the Big Dog EAT!

20150814volsmediaday0376114924023_t1070_hfac4a85b4a28111b90cfeb4b54b2b20227483c3f.jpg

Reactions: 22 people
He was playing alot till he got hurt. He will bring solid depth to the Dline!! :rock::rock:

He was playing alot till he got hurt. He will bring solid depth to the Dline!! :rock::rock:

I hear he also has a tremendous singing voice, but that probably is not part of the status you were asking about.

It's amazing just how many big-time prospects we have that still have yet to really establish themselves. I mean just think about it. We haven't seen Richmond, one of the most coveted 2015 recruits, play. Phillips played a lot but was still not a major piece last year because of our depth. Quarte Sapp is another stud that I thinks holds a lot of promise and was a big pickup in that class. And that's just a few.

I am SO glad the years of the cabinet being bare is over. More often than not, there have been big time recruits that have been sitting on the bench waiting their turn the past two years than vice versa.

Hopefully this is the season where Phillips and a few others, have their coming out party at the expense of our SEC foes!

gonna go from vereen and barnett to phillips and kongbo in 2017 its nice to have that kind of depth again

Our D-line rush is gonna be something to sit back and marvel at this year. Hope that we can get King Tut back to full speed as well as Phillips. We have a chance to win every game this season, not saying that we will but for the first time in a VERY long time we can say that and it is absolutely true. GBO!!!!

Our D-line rush is gonna be something to sit back and marvel at this year. Hope that we can get King Tut back to full speed as well as Phillips. We have a chance to win every game this season, not saying that we will but for the first time in a VERY long time we can say that and it is absolutely true. GBO!!!!

Shy will have to redshirt.

VN Store

Back