5 star recruits

I know P Williams was a 5 on Rivals before his injury and fell to a 4 after. So.... Now that he's 100% healthy I would count him.

Reactions: 3 people
Hard to believe we only have one 5 star recruit. Hopefully in time that number will improve.

Quality of the players is much more important than recruiting ranking.

Dontavis Blair was a 4 star/ borderline 5 star coming out of JUCO. He never contributed a significant snap since arriving on campus.

Reactions: 2 people
Hard to believe we only have one 5 star recruit. Hopefully in time that number will improve.

So you were happy and excited that we are in the conversation for the NC.
Pumped because our talent looks amazing on the field.
Then deflated because someone told you they had less stars than you thought?

If so, I'll just never understand.

Reactions: 12 people

Oh you need to look again.

Guess who according to 247 is our 246th best player since 2000? Cam Sutton. And look at some of the jokers rated above him. Get why I don't worry about stars yet? Scroll from top to bottom, guys. Take it all in.

This damn system is almost screwed up as bad as the US government...ALMOST. It is just a system for lazy people to follow recruiting. And if it is that inaccurate, it's a waste of time.

In the hope someone is cured of star gazing today..... your welcome.

Reactions: 3 people
So you were happy and excited that we are in the conversation for the NC.
Pumped because our talent looks amazing on the field.
Then deflated because someone told you they had less stars than you thought?

If so, I'll just never understand.

Exactly. Of all the things to get deflated over in reguards to this coaching staff, bringing in top shelf talent is not one. Even if some goofball in some office didnt add another *. That star wont make me sleep better at night. Knowing our guy can beat their guy one on one, will.

....actually ill sleep fine either way but you get it:)

Reactions: 1 person
Oh you need to look again.

Guess who according to 247 is our 246th best player since 2000? Cam Sutton. And look at some of the jokers rated above him. Get why I don't worry about stars yet? Scroll from top to bottom, guys. Take it all in.

This damn system is almost screwed up as bad as the US government...ALMOST. It is just a system for lazy people to follow recruiting. And if it is that inaccurate, it's a waste of time.

In the hope someone is cured of star gazing today..... your welcome.
Stars are great for judging natural talent... But work ethic and accountability makes up a lot of ground.

VN Store

Back