Fan day

berryvol

Is UT gonna have a fan day this year, and if so, what is the date scheduled for? I know we've done it in the past, but I haven't seen anything about it yet this year.

If you're talking about the open practice they haven't announced a date yet. If you mean Fan Day, that was before the Orange and White game

note: come early!! if ur not at the gates at the right time..your not getting in for sigs. ..just a heads up from last year. only so many gets in.

Is UT gonna have a fan day this year, and if so, what is the date scheduled for? I know we've done it in the past, but I haven't seen anything about it yet this year.

As was posted earlier, Fan Day, where you get player and coach autographs is in the spring prior to the Orange and White game.

Provided construction projects in the concourses are completed, the open practice will be August 20th.

Reactions: 2 people
fan day looks like it is a meet and greet time with the orange men right. i will try to watch this title to see if i can come. ive never been to any of your provinces but i want to see your tenneissee. maybe i will see the amerikan girl i met 3 years ago. very pretty and spoke good deutsch. her father was a lufthansa flyer. her mother worked on air conditioners. she said she was was born in floreda but raised in your province. so she does not like the crocodile men. she said reptiles are creepish. i think that was funny. it was just a team name. but oh no she went back home. she never wrote back like she promised. but i know she liked talking about the orange men. she was why i work hard to learn english. so i still teach myself. she is why my friend got curious about the orange men then i did too. now i want to know more and hope to visit them. i still hope i see her again. your meet and greet day maybe i can go and maybe see her there. maybe i can meet jakob too. maybe some of you too. but today my friend wants us to see as much of canada as we can before we are too busy with school and work. we will be gone for weeks. volunteers - volunteers - volunteers

Reactions: 1 person
Hubbs just said there will be no Open Practice this year.

Brent may have gotten a further update, but they were hoping to have one on August 20 IF some infrastructure improvements inside the stadium are wrapped up in time to schedule it. Should know something for sure by Monday.

The improvements aren't anything that fans will notice, it's mostly work that's being done so future upgrades can be made.

VN Store

Back