Vote: Best Unis in the SEC

Honestly, I'll vote for my beloved Vols because I'm a lifelong fan. But I actually think Kentucky has the best unis in the SEC. I know, blasphemy. It sure as hell ain't Bama.

I like Georgia's shade of red, and the Ole Miss unis with the light blue helmet/red shirt looks good. LSU's helmets are good.

Bama's unis might be the worst

Reactions: 4 people
Honestly, I'll vote for my beloved Vols because I'm a lifelong fan. But I actually think Kentucky has the best unis in the SEC. I know, blasphemy. It sure as hell ain't Bama.

I've always thought Kentucky's unis came from
Wal-Mart , they just look cheap and generic IMHO

Reactions: 6 people
Tennessee's unis are by far the best! Classic and vibrant and distinct and clean! Can't get any better than O on W!

Reactions: 5 people
I'm going to exclude Tennessee bc of my obvious bias. But Bama sure as he'll isn't #1! I'd say LSU, or maybe Ole Miss, Auburn.

TN is second right now. I love orange and white and I think our uniforms and color combination is the best. Had I been a lifelong Florida fan then I probably wouldn't have the same opinion.

Sorta jealous of LSU - that purple and gold is a great combo and looks good in any sport.

LSU impressed me with the look they broke out when they let South Carolina be the home team in their stadium.

Those purple jerseys with white helmets and pants was still within a classic design, but I felt the colors switch was a refreshing change of pace.

However, there is one way I cannot be jealous of them, and that is in mascots. When someone says Volunteers, you know exactly who they are referring to. When someone says Tigers, that could be 5% of all college teams, or probably well over 10% if you add HS programs.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm going to recuse myself from voting for UT for a moment. LSU has an awesome uniform. I love our uni's, but that combination of uniform and helmet for LSU is sweet. I think Auburn has a pretty cool uniform too. I like Alabama's helmet, but the uniform itself is just blah. Honestly, Florida and Georgia both have nice uniforms, but I hate them too much to admit that publicly...oops...

Of all the schools... Kentucky is nowhere near the top. Obviously it's an opinionated question... but Kentucky? Eww

As long as we stay in Orange & White, ours are clearly the best and most recognizable in college football.. I hate the greys, blacks, etc. Sissy Schools were ridiculous colors. We are the Big Orange and we should flaunt it.

Reactions: 1 person
As long as we stay in Orange & White, ours are clearly the best and most recognizable in college football.. I hate the greys, blacks, etc. Sissy Schools were ridiculous colors. We are the Big Orange and we should flaunt it.

This all day long. Tennessee Orange is a college football icon. Forget the gimmick uniforms.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm going to exclude Tennessee bc of my obvious bias. But Bama sure as he'll isn't #1! I'd say LSU, or maybe Ole Miss, Auburn.

My love for the Vols does not change my taste in uniforms. And though many of the changes made since Butch got here are steps in a good direction, I would feel like a liar if I said we have the best uniform when we don't.

I would go with South Carolina's uniform, followed by Florida, and then Kentucky and LSU.

However, the ugliest uniform goes to Missouri.

However, there is one way I cannot be jealous of them, and that is in mascots. When someone says Volunteers, you know exactly who they are referring to. When someone says Tigers, that could be 5% of all college teams, or probably well over 10% if you add HS programs.

100% agree. I hate generic mascots...Wildcats, Tigers, Eagles, etc. I love unique mascots and Volunteers is definitely one of them.

VN Store

Back