RTI radio

UTblood4life

Master of Shower Etiquette
I'm in az I never know what time eric ainge is on, on mon and tues. What time does it come on live in Knoxville? I always end up listening to his podcasts on mon and tues.

He won't be on today. Apparently he's out sick. Lewis still very good though.

Daniel is replacing ainge today, Daniel first said my name wrong on air from the text box he said utboo4life then corrected himself lol

eric ainge has his own show or is he just a guest on someones show?

He hosts the show on Mondays and Tuesdays with Daniel Lewis and John Cave Osborne. So, it's "his show", but only on Mondays and Tuesdays. But I think Lewis is very good, very informative the other 3 days of the week when he hosts.

I get the podcasts from iTunes.

It's nice having Ainge back on the radio. I enjoy his insight. He's much more focused on the topics without J-Bay too.

Hopefully he still does his segment on the Butch Jones Show as well.

I wish Ainge was on the air more, actually. He has a gift for this sort of thing. He just has a way of breaking things down where you know he knows what he's talking about, yet he can verbalize it in such a way for the common fan to understand it.

Reactions: 1 person
I just wish they'd replace Rutherford with someone else. If Ainge can't do it every day just get someone else to do it with Daniel

VN Store

Back