Ok ya'll I've watched the second half about 3 times today

NickZ4UT

And I'm sure many of you have done the same haha. The thing that stands out most to me in the second half is that, we did to Florida what they normally do to us. We dictated the line of scrimmage, we got turnovers that broke their will, we snuffed out any fight they had left. About midway through the 4th you can see it on their face, we had everything working and they were totally helpless to stop it. You can even see it on their fans faces, they just weren't used to what was happening. I'm not trying to get too far ahead of myself here but the last few years we have beaten ourselves against these guys but now the attitude is different, we now know we can hang with anyone... this might be the start of a thing. GBO

Reactions: 4 people
And I'm sure many of you have done the same haha. The thing that stands out most to me in the second half is that, we did to Florida what they normally do to us. We dictated the line of scrimmage, we got turnovers that broke their will, we snuffed out any fight they had left. About midway through the 4th you can see it on their face, we had everything working and they were totally helpless to stop it. You can even see it on their fans faces, they just weren't used to what was happening. I'm not trying to get too far ahead of myself here but the last few years we have beaten ourselves against these guys but now the attitude is different, we now know we can hang with anyone... this might be the start of a thing. GBO

Attachments

• memee24e4b6e6f897525.jpg
    memee24e4b6e6f897525.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: 2 people
I just had an idea that might help FLA. They should put Callaway on the punt team since he is so good at downing the ball on the 1 yd. line. hahaha.....

Reactions: 5 people
One of my favorite moments was early in the 3rd. It might have even been Florida's 1st 2nd half possession. The crowd had been pretty quiet for a while and if it was Florida's first possession, then TN had just failed to score on the opening Q3 possession. So the crowd starts to make a little noise and same as #81 made horrible decisions fielding a couple of punts... #73 in Florida's O-Line starts taunting the crowd as if he was on TN's defensive unit by waving his arms upward challenging us to get louder. We did and it didn't let up for the rest of the game and then some. I'm not sure who was the bigger idiot on Saturday... #73 or #81.

Reactions: 6 people
(Except, last year our will wasn't broke and they never snuffed out any fight we had left -- all things, we understandably simply missed a 55-fg by a few inches, which is ok / part of it).

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back