John Jancek, Any truth to this?

Volsfaninva917

RUMOR MILL: Among the juicy things swirling around this weekend -- former DC John Jancek must still be smarting from getting fired. We've heard from more than one source that Jancek has been sharing information with opposing staffs this month, including Florida. How did that work out?

The Tony Basilio Show

Reactions: 3 people
RUMOR MILL: Among the juicy things swirling around this weekend -- former DC John Jancek must still be smarting from getting fired. We've heard from more than one source that Jancek has been sharing information with opposing staffs this month, including Florida. How did that work out?

The Tony Basilio Show

I appreciate Jancek calling Donkey Teeth at halftime to tell the Gators to quit throwing deep in the second half. That obviously wasn't working......lol!

Reactions: 20 people
Maybe this rumor will cause us to develop new plans like we did with Malone out of the backfield. Doubt he would do anything like that due to the negative consequences if true.

Reactions: 1 person

The Tony Basilio Show

I am sure teams are contacting CJJ about suggestions on defense especially his expertise in soft coverages and playing the prevent.He is the only coach in college football to have been fired.

Reactions: 1 person
What more does he know about Bob Shoop's defense than any other coach? All he can tell them is to check the film.

If it is true, he will never get another Job with ANY D1 team. Ethics this business is important for long term employment. In addition, his son is still on the Tennessee team.

What more does he know about Bob Shoop's defense than any other coach? All he can tell them is to check the film.

He would know a lot about our offense (since he practiced with them every day) and its weaknesses

And he knows our personnel quite well.

I don't know what he could tell them that an opponent wouldn't see on film, unless it was something very specific like how the plays are signaled in, audibles, etc.

It's almost certainly B.S. As was said, if it could be substantiated, he'd have an awful hard time finding work.

I appreciate Jancek calling Donkey Teeth at halftime to tell the Gators to quit throwing deep in the second half. That obviously wasn't working......lol!

I keep seeing this from UF and UT fans. They tried to throw it deep a fews times, but our pass rush forced him to take his eyes off his receivers down field and dump it off short.

Reactions: 2 people
Maybe he would best be served to coach his own team that gave up 55 Sat to a team that scored 20, barely, last week.....

I keep seeing this from UF and UT fans. They tried to throw it deep a fews times, but our pass rush forced him to take his eyes off his receivers down field and dump it off short.

Even Beaverteeth said this after the game. I think the pass play where Kelly intercepted was a deep throw but the rush was all in there.

VN Store

Back