Kamara hurt

Forever151

Swain was saying Rumors are Kamara is hurt . Possible torn ACL . anyone have any info ?

WTF! Are we going to have enough players to line up against South Carolina?

Just heard the same thing. I thought the curse was over after we beat FL but after all of the injuries we have had I believe the curse lives on. I have never seen so many key players get injured off of one team in my 50+ years.

Reactions: 2 people
Who is the strength and conditioning coach ? Isn't it his job to make players tough?

When he got a late hit on the Alabama sideline. He got up limping. But he came back in and played.

That's why I was asking, didn't know if they had practice yesterday or not. Saw the late hit, and him come back in. Wonder what else can go wrong in the bye week? I swear!

When he got a late hit on the Alabama sideline. He got up limping. But he came back in and played.

players can be hurt and play and then the impact is later on.

Jack Jones tore the ligaments in his thumb in the second quarter and continued to play. Had surgery yesterday.

Malik Foreman hurt his shoulder in first quarter versus A&M. Came back and played in the game but then it was so bad he missed Bama game.

Adrenaline can keep you going in the game your hurt in but put you down for the season afterwards.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back