Bench Press- 255
Squat- 420
Class of 2017

247 Sports

Hudl

Scout

Max Preps

ESPN

UT, Louisville, Miami(OH), & Georgia State are all offers to date. Clemson, UF, & Purdue have shown interest but none of those schools have officially offered to date. UT offered on 7-18-16.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
1603216.jpg

Dennis Bell

3* player, 6'2" 217lbs., WR, .8113 composite score, high school senior,
Decatur High School, Decatur, GA,
40-yd dash- 4.47
100m- 10.87
400m- 53.37
Bench Press- 255
Squat- 420
Class of 2017

247 Sports

Hudl

Scout

Max Preps

ESPN

UT, Louisville, Clemson, Miami(OH), & Gorgia State are all offers to date. UT offered on 7-18-16. Yes, I know another 3* recruit but you never know what we might need to fallback on.

Look who else is recruiting him Baloney. GEEEZZZ!

Look who else is recruiting him Baloney. GEEEZZZ!

What does that have to do with making individual recruit threads? All sorts of schools recruit all sorts of recruits. I don't take as much into factor as some you in who has offered.

Main thing is that we have offered him a scholarship but he's backburner material anyhow because of other priorities but nice to have as fallback material like I've said in other threads buddy. :wink:

Reactions: 1 person
What does that have to do with making individual recruit threads? All sorts of schools recruit all sorts of recruits. I don't take as much into factor as some you in who has offered.

Main thing is that we have offered him a scholarship but he's backburner material anyhow because of other priorities but nice to have as fallback material like I've said in other threads buddy. :wink:

Because of your commit about the 3* you always like to make. There is a difference. When you see these kind of schools recruiting them also.

what's Louisville and Clemson...chopped liver...apparently they wouldn't mind giving him a shot...:)

GO VOLS!

Because of your commit about the 3* you always like to make. There is a difference. When you see these kind of schools recruiting them also.

In case you didn't know schools like Bama & Ohio State & other bigtime programs do recruit 3* recruits. I did say this was a fallback situation with this recruit.

Is he currently committed to Louisville?

No, he's not committed to anybody yet. I would have mentioned that in the 1st post if so. Thanks!

You would think with those measurables he would perform better. I mean 6'2" and 4.47 should be hard to stop in high school. Is his Qb or team bad, if so that could be a factor?

His high school team is 6-2 & 4-1 in their conference. I'm not sure what classification though. Edit: Just found out his school is 3A.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back