Cam Sutton

bobbyutvol

Will Cam return this year or medical redshirt and play next year. Also will Kamra be back or is he through ????

Vols74 said Kamara will not return, I think they said Sutton might be back for Tennessee Tech.

Kamara not return for senior year or not return this year? Obviously we did not expect him to return for senior year, but would be first I have heard about him missing rest of this year.

Wouldn't it be nuts if Cam, JRM and Kamara all decide to come back once again? Not saying it will happen but we would only be losing Dobbs and Barnett as impact players as opposed to before the season we all thought it was a forgone conclusion we would lose all of them and Hurd to the draft. I personally thought Hurd was going to stay all 4 years anyways but now it seems pretty logical for him to come back and try to rectify this poor season for him.

Reactions: 1 person
Name only thread title... pretty sure this is extremely frowned upon...

That said, unless anyone on here is a team physician, there is only speculation to be had...

Reactions: 2 people

That said, unless anyone on here is a team physician, there is only speculation to be had...

You have only been on here a month and knew that. He even put it in recruiting forum instead of football. :)

Just giving you a hard time Bobby. I did click on it wondering if there was new info on him though.

Last edited:

Well if any of us were the team physician then we'd be looking for a new job

Reactions: 3 people
Wouldn't it be nuts if Cam, JRM and Kamara all decide to come back once again? Not saying it will happen but we would only be losing Dobbs and Barnett as impact players as opposed to before the season we all thought it was a forgone conclusion we would lose all of them and Hurd to the draft. I personally thought Hurd was going to stay all 4 years anyways but now it seems pretty logical for him to come back and try to rectify this poor season for him.

i would call them up and tell them. 'in all my years ive always been a guy who said stay and get your education. there are those rare guys like Peyton who can change that. Listen, take the money'.

Its crazy how much the targeting penalties are causing kids to take lower shots and we're seeing more leg, ankle, etc injuries. we also may need a new hsc.

Kamara not return for senior year or not return this year? Obviously we did not expect him to return for senior year, but would be first I have heard about him missing rest of this year.

From what I've been told, he's not coming back, and I don't blame him at all.

This guy has been pretty spot on, so if hes right about this Kamara has played his last game in orange and white.

Who gives a rats arse. Be worried if it says "*player name* out for..." Otherwise don't worry about it.

Alvin will be back this year.

It's already reported he doesn't need surgery. Just rest for 3-4 weeks.

I'm not arguing with whats being reported and I'm not arguing with what vols74 says. Just presenting the information that was available. But the train of thought with what vols74 is saying is that Alvin will not return and will start preparing for the NFL. I understand its being reported that he just needs rest 3-4 weeks but whos to say Alvin wants to come back?

I'm not arguing with whats being reported and I'm not arguing with what vols74 says. Just presenting the information that was available. But the train of thought with what vols74 is saying is that Alvin will not return and will start preparing for the NFL. I understand its being reported that he just needs rest 3-4 weeks but whos to say Alvin wants to come back?

If he is a "true" captain and can play he will.

Doug Matthews said Kamara has been to Birmingham to see Dr. Andrews about his best course of action. That sounds like he is considering what is his best plan to be available for the combine. Who can blame him for considering his long-term future in all of this? The Texas A & M game let everybody see what he can do when given the chance!

GO VOLS!!!

Doug Matthews said Kamara has been to Birmingham to see Dr. Andrews about his best course of action. That sounds like he is considering what is his best plan to be available for the combine. Who can blame him for considering his long-term future in all of this? The Texas A & M game let everybody see what he can do when given the chance!

GO VOLS!!!

Speaking of Birmingham, I would LOVE to not have SEC media days there ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already get angry enough when I see someone with Alabama stuff on their car, yard ,shirt etc.

I know there as not been a sudden mass migration of fans move from Alabama to Tennessee, so that only leaves one explanation... bandwagon fans! :mad: :sick:

I love Kamara and think he's a good RB. But why are we so sure he's leaving? What exactly is the resume he's submitting to the NFL? He's been the feature back exactly one time. He looked great, but it was one time. I admit that I pretty much ignore the NFL, so I may not see what they see.

VN Store

Back