Are you the biggest UGA fan this Saturday?

madbamahater

I always pull for UGA over Florida, every year. But, this Saturday I will be pulling for the Dawgs like no time before!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 10 people
Wouldn't say I'm the biggest but yeah a Gator beat down would be sweet. Chubb running over, around, and through a discombobulated bunch of blue and orange smack talkers would be a fine sight come Saturday!

Reactions: 7 people
I am hoping for a 1 point victory for UGA. I am desiring and beat down by the Dawgs.....a win is a win is a win.....

Fl. is much better than most on here think and so is Tennessee. Fl will get their take down at the hands of LSU, where big Ed has them playing with renewed confidence.

Reactions: 2 people
Fl. is much better than most on here think and so is Tennessee. Fl will get their take down at the hands of LSU, where big Ed has them playing with renewed confidence.

We, UT fans, don't want UF going into Baton Rouge on a multiple game winning streak........

Hoping UGA takes care of business. Don't think UGA is a bad as they looked against Vandie. They dominated the game statistically and the numbers weren't close. Vandie won the special teams game and that's how they won. That, and a very stupid stupid play call at the end of the game for UGA on 4th and 1..........

Reactions: 1 person
Nah, can't ever actively root for Georgia. Just hope they have one more point than Florida when the game is over.

Reactions: 1 person
Them dog lovers don't even know how to be a fan. I don't expect Ga to win, they are a bad team. I don't expect Florida to win eather, for the same reason. They both gave their all against us and both lost. They are broken teams. Who knows what they will do. Even if they both quit, somebody still has to win. Maybe Fl will just call it off, like it tried to do with the LSU game.

I always wondered why I had no respecr for them, even after 11 in a row. The way they handled the LSU game gave me the reason. They tried to dodge a game because it was going to be too tough. Poor little gators have to play those mean little tigers. About as weak as it gets.

If the choice was rooting for Florida (or Alabama) or castration, I would opt for sterilization.

VN Store

Back