Whole lotta butthurt goin on...

I was about 50 feet from the Marcus Lattimore play. It takes a special kind of stupid to think that was a dirty play.

Reactions: 8 people
tumblr_mld141qeKi1r374llo1_400.gif

Might be the saddest gif I've ever seen

Reactions: 32 people
I was about 50 feet from the Marcus Lattimore play. It takes a special kind of stupid to think that was a dirty play.

Yep gross to watch but not dirty. Similar to how UGA says we took out Chubb last year. The turf is an equal opportunity predator.

Reactions: 4 people
The depth of their hatred always amazes me. They consider UT their top SEC rival... and we don't even give them a thought until Game Week.

Reactions: 11 people
"Coach Butch Jones - 3; Coach Steve Spurrier - 0"

I can not express the delight that the above statement gives me. :dance2:

:rock:
GBO!!!

Reactions: 11 people
I honestly did not realize the hatred for UT from other fan bases until this year. I knew Bama and Florida and vandy had a strong dose of it but I had no idea that UGA and SC couldn't stand us until this year. Maybe they don't hate us as much as they don't want to see us become a top 10 program again. I can understand that.

The scar offensive juggernaut is averaging 17ppg and 317 ypg. :w00t: Muschamp will try to run the ball on us 'cause every one else has. :question: scar has returned to the mediocre program they were pre spurrier. Get used to it game chickens ! :lol:

Interesting that they feel they owe us payback for the last couple of losses to us when in reality that was just order being restored.

VN Store

Back