Will a Vol running back go over 100 yds against SC

photovol

The Vols are around 11th in the SEC in rushing, will a Vol running back make the century mark against Will Muschamp and the Gamecocks on Saturday?:ermm:

Probably. I think I saw that South Carolina was last in the league in rush defense, I know UMass' qb out ran them to the edge on one play for a td and that dude moved like molasses. Course, until proven otherwise, we're not much better at stopping the run either.

Reactions: 1 person
I'd like to see a hungry Jalen Hurd break out, he just hasn't had much of a year so far for one reason or another.....he ran better last year that's for sure
Go Vols

Reactions: 4 people
Dobbs and Hurd both with Kelly just shy. Hurd with career game if Dobbs can keep on some read plays. Our OL is much better when D has to stay honest.

Reactions: 3 people
I'd like to see a hungry Jalen Hurd break out, he just hasn't had much of a year so far for one reason or another.....he ran better last year that's for sure
Go Vols

As one announcer said, Hurd has been somewhat of a disappointment this year, compared to last

I doubt it. I dont think our rushing attack is as strong as last year. I think SC will stack the box and prevent Hurd, Kelly or CFA from individually getting 100 yards rushing. I could see Dobbs getting 100 on the ground.

Missouri, Kentucky and Vanderbilt. What do these teams have in common? Neither have the RB/QB talent that Tennessee has. Yet all three have more rushing yards. Thats just beyond sad.

Being 11th at this point means nothing.

Noone in the league has played all the meat of their schedule back to back like we did.

Once the Floridas and Georgias and LSU Bamas start playing against the competition, the law of averages will kick in.

Lets see what UGA's Michel and Co. do against UF saturday. Bet that #1 defense spot gets dented in a little.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back