So by haltime tomorrow.....?

Chilmonty

Obviously, ESPN HATES US!
Do we continue the theme of being down couple of TD's??

Or are we Tied, or (Please Lord) Leading?? :crossfingers:

Just curious.

Reactions: 2 people
I would be surprised if USCjr scores more than 14-17 points. Their offense is bad, like Will Muschamp pretending to be a head coach bad.

Reactions: 4 people
im really hoping we dont get down 14 again early, got to find a way to come out and execute early......

play down to the competition, find ourselves in a tough way IMO......

...the nega's are nowhere to be found.

AV

As bad as Scarolina is, they have not given up more than 28 pts in a game this year. Texas A&M only scored 24. On the flip side, SC has been atrocious on offense in conference games.

Vols do not need to give up early scores and get behind. Defense will need to show up early and often.....just like I vote.

Reactions: 1 person
If Tennessee is down to this team at any course of the game, it will not only be unacceptable, it will be flat out embarrassing.........

**Exception** USCjr takes the opening drive into Tennessee territory and settles for field goal. Tennessee answers their opening drive with a touchdown or field goal and the rest is history.............

WE WILL BE UP 28-7 AT THE HALF and MAKE IT RAIN POINTS IN THE SCOND HALF!!!!!!!
63-17 final score....:rock::clapping::good!:

Reactions: 2 people
I'm not sure our team would know how to react to a first-half lead, so maybe we should stick to our usual scheme.

What if the Vols click and from the first play in Columbia through to the final play of the post-season, and Team 120 is a "sixty minute team?"

VN Store

Back