Hubbs on 104.5

wmcovol

1) Said a new strength coach with NFL ties will probably be coming on board but wont be available until NFL season ends. Will manage s&c for all sports.
2) Said Gaddy decommits "may be academic related" but also Shoop wants leaner DTs 300lb guys not 325+lb guys.
3) loss of Danny Obrien was felt more than others realized (I'd add KMac also. The guy took a double team every snap)

Reactions: 28 people
1) Said a new strength coach with NFL ties will probably be coming on board but wont be available until NFL season ends. Will manage s&c for all sports.
2) Said Gaddy decommits "may be academic related" but also Shoop wants leaner DTs 300lb guys not 325+lb guys.
3) loss of Danny Obrien was felt more than others realized (I'd add KMac also. The guy took a double team every snap)

Evan Marcus for S&C??? :)

LOL. Yeah, a new S&C coach will make everything better. Who really believes this non-sense? This is the very definition of re-arranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

Reactions: 29 people
LOL. Yeah, a new S&C coach will make everything better. Who really believes this non-sense? This is the very definition of re-arranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

Or it may be more like changing the course by a couple of degrees to avoid hitting the iceberg.

Reactions: 36 people

It won't make things worse. Why complain about filling an open position?

Reactions: 31 people
Small Tackles will not cut it in this conference. Look at Bama and LSU or even Auburn you won't seem small tackles what you will see is big thick strong and fast 300lb + tackles eating folks alive. GBO!!!!

Reactions: 6 people
It won't make things worse. Why complain about filling an open position?

Because that's all sorry a$$ fans do on here is complain! Sorry...but I've had it with all the ignorance that gets posted on here. Either learn the game (I mean really LEARN it)..or just keep your mouth shut! Too many talking head know it alls on here posting the same BS. Sorry Volnation...not directed at all....it just seems like most!

Last edited:
Reactions: 42 people
Small Tackles will not cut it in this conference. Look at Bama and LSU or even Auburn you won't seem small tackles what you will see is big thick strong and fast 300lb + tackles eating folks alive. GBO!!!!

Sounds like KMac and Tuttle if they can stay healthy.

Reactions: 3 people
Didn't he say "300lbs" no "325+lbs"???

BIG difference there.

300 lbs is PLENTY big enough for DT in the SEC.

Get real.

Reactions: 9 people

Obviously smaller DT's can chest bump more, Butch has a chart on this. He has it all under control.

Reactions: 4 people

It's part of the plan. The only way to have the program fully rebuilt in yrs 6-7, is to hold off on bringing in the real/final S&C coach beginning of yr 5.

I get it now.

Reactions: 1 person
Because that's all sorry a$$ fans do on here is complain! Sorry...but I've had it with all the ignorance that gets posted on here. Either learn the game (I mean really LEARN it)..or just keep your mouth shut t this point! Too many talking head know it alls on here posting the same BS. Sorry Volnation...not directed at all....it just seems like most!

Easy there now. "Let me educate you", made many on here mad as a wet hen.

Go Vols!

VN Store

Back