Cotman explains decommitment.

This tells me butch is going all in on next year to save his job. Skipping on young talent to bring in battle ready guys only hurts us in the future.

Reactions: 6 people
Yeah, Butch has an awesome track record with bringing in JUCO players. See Blair, Kongbo...

Reactions: 14 people
So we're telling one of our five highest-rated guys in the class to go elsewhere to make room for some JUCOs? This just keeps getting better. . .

Reactions: 25 people
Yeah, Butch has an awesome track record with bringing in JUCO players. See Blair, Kongbo...

Kamara, Owen Williams? And you can't include Kongbl yet lol. It's his what 4th year playing football? Plus he's playing out of position

Reactions: 21 people
I can understand thinning the class to bring in some guys that can contribute immediately, but like others have said why cut one of our more promising 4* commits when we have a ton of questionable 3*? Plus Cotman is listed as an ATH and has a stellar offer list. It just doesn't make sense.

And I'm just going to be pissed off when we go and get another iffy, lower ranked player with a 50/50 chance to succeed and only 2 years of eligibility, when we had a promising, talented young man who loved Tennessee. The administration shouldn't allow him to run this program into the ground just to save his reputation and job. Hopefully he'll prove me wrong.

Last edited:
Every school gets juco players. People ***** about the secondary then ***** when we go get experience to help. Smdh

Right, but they don't tell 4 star players to take a hike in doing so.

We can both recruit Cotman AND get a juco player. You realize that, right?

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back