Butch -- Get us out of Music City

WiseOlVol

We're 8-4 and 2nd in SEC-E. We're #2 in scoring in the SEC.

Why are we going to the 6th or SEC 7th bowl? Particularly given that Alabama is in the playoff and not taking one of the spots?

Dobbs deserves better.

These bowl bids are about who will travel. People know this fan base is not travelling to see this hot garbage.

Reactions: 14 people
Butch seems to be MIA lately. Guess he's on the recruiting trail or showing up to basketball games not wearing anything orange.

These bowl bids are about who will travel. People know this fan base is not travelling to see this hot garbage.
Pretty much. I don't think the SEC overall outside of Bama will travel well this year. It was a down year across the league. I'm not sure outside of Vandy and Kentucky too many fans are feeling all that great about their teams.

Pretty much. I don't think the SEC overall outside of Bama will travel well this year. It was a down year across the league. I'm not sure outside of Vandy and Kentucky too many fans are feeling all that great about their teams.

Yep. Kentucky and Bama will travel this year. Everyone else is pissed.

Reactions: 1 person
I am not going to Nash but will happily go to Orlando or Tampa!! :rock:

Who knows, in a month we could get a couple DTs back?!?!

We're 8-4 and 2nd in SEC-E. We're #2 in scoring in the SEC.

Why are we going to the 6th or SEC 7th bowl? Particularly given that Alabama is in the playoff and not taking one of the spots?

Dobbs deserves better.

Great job Butch!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back