Your bowl game opponent preference?

Who do you want?

• Total voters

He_Made_It

Regardless of bowl (within scope of reality), which team(s) do you want to see Tennessee square-off against? Options below are from B1G & ACC.

Last edited:
Whichever one has the worst offensive line. But since I don't have that info I'll just vote Cornhusker and hope they're as bad in the bowl game as Iowa and Northwestern were the last two years.

Those late 90's games against Neb still bug me. The closure would give me a smidge of satisfaction for the season.

Pitt would be interesting -- could Peterman carve up the Martinez secondary like all the others have ?

Hadn't even thought about playing a former Vol in a bowl game til now. That's going to be more likely to happen in the next few years. Part of me wants to cheer for Peterman but I know when the game starts I'm going to be hoping for that chump who played against Florida a couple years ago.

Whatever team has the most exciting players on the roster and is a realistic opponent for the MCB. So...Nebraska? Barf?

If by some miracle it's not the MCB, then obviously FSU.

Which bowl was it where the chicks all wore lingerie? I vote for that one. 1) the visual would be amazing, and 2) we MIGHT hold them to less than 300 yards rushing.

Which bowl was it where the chicks all wore lingerie? I vote for that one. 1) the visual would be amazing, and 2) we MIGHT hold them to less than 300 yards rushing.

are the chicks that are wearing lingerie playing in the game...if so, I'm in...:)

GO VOLS!

Give me UNC. I was at the last MCB against them. Need a little payback.

Historically speaking I would pick Nebraska, but they'd destroy us running and I want to win the bowl game.

Dont need a bowl game. What good did the last bowl game do? How did all of those extra practices work out for us? Where did the money go? To a QB coach? S&C coach? Better assistants? Ticket prices go down? Nope....paid for fancy grey vols sweats and gear lmao.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back