Three reason to reconsider and go to MCB......

rockydoc

Dobbs, Barnett and Kamara (might have to throw in Malone if he leaves for NFL). These are great players and don't believe we have replacements for them next year. They have earned our support in the minor Bowl we are heading to.

Reactions: 22 people
How about going because you're a University of Tennessee football fan?
Probably seems crazy talk to some on here. But that's why I'm going.

Reactions: 45 people
heck, why not go to soak up some party favors...of course, watch the Vols play also...:)

GO VOLS!

Im as dissapointed as anybody about this season but I dont need another reason to go watch the Vols. Come on people! Cheering for the Vols doesnt mean you are supporting Butch. I will be there, not expecting much but i'll be there!

Reactions: 4 people
If there is a silver lining, at least several of our Vols will be playing their final game of the season in their hometown!

Reactions: 1 person
That would be the only reason i went. Not because of who is coaching there, not a fan.. Depends on ticket prices. I'd say they'll be plenty of tickets available.

If it were somewhere nice more would go. The end of December in Nashville, you know, the place where this team just **** a brick doesn't inspire the spending of time and money. If you think this team is excited to be there you're sadly mistaken. Crappy bowl, crappy time in a crappy place... That's why there's TV.

Have fun though. Let us know how awesome it is.

Reactions: 4 people
If it were somewhere nice more would go. The end of December in Nashville, you know, the place where this team just **** a brick doesn't inspire the spending of time and money. If you think this team is excited to be there you're sadly mistaken. Crappy bowl, crappy time in a crappy place... That's why there's TV.

Go to hell. If you wanna know how it is then support the team go.

Reactions: 19 people

There is nothing crappy about Nashville. I do agree with you the time of year, it won't be warm. I also don't think the team will be all that excited to play there.

Reactions: 3 people
Everyone should go that can because it's the last time Tennessee will play this season.

It's the last chance to root for the players. I have all off season to gripe about Butch. I'm not letting the disappointment of the season keep me from cheering for the Vols one last time.

Reactions: 12 people
There is nothing crappy about Nashville. I do agree with you the time of year, it won't be warm. I also don't think the team will be all that excited to play there.

I meant crappy time in Nashville. I got carried away with the "crappy".

Of course I'll be watching and want them to win, but we all saw them at the end of the year. The last couple bowls they ended the year well and had something to look forward to. Not so much now.

Everyone should go that can because it's the last time Tennessee will play this season.

It's the last chance to root for the players. I have all off season to gripe about Butch. I'm not letting the disappointment of the season keep me from cheering for the Vols one last time.

Exactly.

Reactions: 3 people
I live in the Nashville area. I'll check the score on my phone and catch the highlights of us giving up 400+ rushing yds and finishing 8-5 on ESPN.

Reactions: 5 people
Well other than getting some revenge for losing to them the last two times we've played, i can't see much that would motive them other than pride.

Yawn. I will enjoy it from my recliner if I have a chance... probably DVR it and watch it when I get around to it...if we win that is.

Reactions: 2 people

This team has had a problem with being motivated for games throughout the season. Why is that?

They have frustrated the crap out of me. I think a change needs to made somewhere. I think the coaching is horrible. I was glad the season was over. BUT- I just bought my tickets for my boys and I so I guess I am a true fan.

VN Store

Back