SEC Country Trey Smith Article 12/6 and 4:30PM announcement

fingers-crossed.gif

Reactions: 2 people
as the report stated, dont wanna get Vonn Bell'd again.....

still wish we had landed that guy.....

Oof. Didn't need to be reminded of that one.

Hope we land Smith. We need momentum any way we can take it. This is Butch's area of expertise - building a buzz.

Starting off December with a huge commit and ending December with a win would do wonders for the perception of the program and mood of the fan base. Winning (on and off the field) solves everything.

Reactions: 3 people
I keep wondering why he would want to come to UT...hope I hear a really good answer from him today...:thumbsup:

GO VOLS...BEAT HUSKERS!

How does that work? Some kind of loop hole.

Beat Braka! Not need to waste a Nes on them.

Go Vols!

She's a UT alum who was working for the NCAA before being hired by UT in a similar capacity as what she was doing for NCAA. No loophole but convenient for us.

Oof. Didn't need to be reminded of that one.

Hope we land Smith. We need momentum any way we can take it. This is Butch's area of expertise - building a buzz.

Starting off December with a huge commit and ending December with a win would do wonders for the perception of the program and mood of the fan base. Winning (on and off the field) solves everything.

i know, sorry about that, thats one wound that never healed for me lol, at least he went to the Saints, my wifes team, so i get to see him ball out for something i can root for.....(to bad the team is usually hot garbage on D)

also couldnt agree more on the recruiting front, those big decommits had to mean something else down the line IMO, dont really think it was all doom and gloom because a clunker against vandy and SCAR.....

If Trey's sister is employed at UT. Does that mean that we'll be in breach of UT's anti-nepotism policy after Butches bag man drops off the package?

Last edited:
If Trey's sister is employed at UT. Does that mean that we'll be in breach of UT's anti-Semitism policy after Butches bag man drops off the package?

We don't allow Jews? Are Trey and his sister of the Jewish faith? I'm totally lost now.

Reactions: 1 person
If Trey's sister is employed at UT. Does that mean that we'll be in breach of UT's anti-Semitism policy after Butches bag man drops off the package?

You lost me with anti-Semitism thing. I doubt UT has a anti-Semitism policy. Maybe you meant a anti-nepotism policy....just sayin.

VN Store

Back