Game Thread Lady Vols vs Notre Dame

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Date: Monday, Jan. 16, 2017
Time: 7:00 p.m. ET

the game will be televised on

ESPN2

you can stream the game here

Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live
or

http://www.sportsradiownml.com/

the Lady Vols are unranked

Notre Dame is ranked 6th in the AP Top 25 Poll and 6th in the USA Today Coaches Poll

show up and play some damn ball,Lady Vols :rock:

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Reactions: 2 people
Date: Monday, Jan. 16, 2017
Time: 7:00 p.m. ET

the game will be televised on

ESPN2

you can stream the game here

Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live
or

Cumulus | WNML-AF

the Lady Vols are unranked

Notre Dame is ranked 6th in the AP Top 25 Poll and 6th in the USA Today Coaches Poll

show up and play some damn ball,Lady Vols :rock:

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

I plan to watch the game. I will be crying all the time because the LVs will lose by 30+ points.

Reactions: 2 people
Massey has ND by 9, giving us a 23%
chance of winning. ND 74 - LV's 65
It will be interesting to see what kind of crowd we draw for this game.

Reactions: 1 person
I believe the energy and excitement to play this game will keep them in it for duration. In the end it always comes down to execution and coaching in which we will fail. ND 73 LV 65

ND not as good this year as in past 5 years but still have enough to embarrass the Lady Vols at home.My hope with this team is that are competitive.

I believe the energy and excitement to play this game will keep them in it for duration. In the end it always comes down to execution and coaching in which we will fail. ND 73 LV 65

Agreed. I think they will be hyped up for the game and have a good showing for a good portion of it but will be plagued by inconsistencies and never be able to take control of the game.

Agreed. I think they will be hyped up for the game and have a good showing for a good portion of it but will be plagued by inconsistencies and never be able to take control of the game.

They will be better off locking Holly in her office 2 hours before tip off.

Reactions: 4 people
It'll be ugly for TN. All Holly can do is pace back & forth with NO clue how to win.

Sad that this will be on ESPN2 for the whole nation to watch LVs get spanked bad.

It'll be ugly for TN. All Holly can do is pace back & forth with NO clue how to win.

Sad that this will be on ESPN2 for the whole nation to watch LVs get spanked bad.

They already saw Baylor spank them. I don't think it will be worse than that game. But I don't expect it to be competitive after the 2nd quarter.

The feeling i felt during that baylor game was embrassing. & on top of that hideous game, Doris Burke was digging for compliments. it was a weak showing. Maybe the players can execute Holly's game plan and only get beat by 20.

Gule,Mercedes missed nine shots within five feet of the basket against Mississippi,along with having three shots blocked by smaller players. For her those were bunnies. Think you better up your total!

VN Store

Back