'17 AR CB Tre Norwood

We already have 27 commits and need to add one more RB in this class .. how are we fitting all these people if we get them .. we are still after 4-5 different guys ..

Think this might be a chance at insurance in case Labruzza bounces.

We already have 27 commits and need to add one more RB in this class .. how are we fitting all these people if we get them .. we are still after 4-5 different guys ..

Depends on just how many commits we can take. Maybe CBJ know someone won't be coming back...like an impending transfer or Mixon if infraction is serious.

Didn't we have a guy graduate and leave before his 4th year of scholly was used?

Maybe he has some grey shirts to give out.

Maybe Paul Bain is going Pro.

BTW not even speculating, just running through possibilities.

Last edited:
This is how recruiting works as some of you know and others do not. Let's say Tennessee has 30 available scholarships and they have their sights set on 10 big time players. They will fill those 30 spots with potential players. As a big name verbally commits, they will drop one of those 30. Let's say they don't want to drop one of them and end up having 31 players, then all that means is they lose a scholarship for the next year. Vise versa in the other direction. That is how recruiting works. Yes it's bad for a player that is told to look else where but he should be instructed beforehand that this could be a possibility.

This is how recruiting works as some of you know and others do not. Let's say Tennessee has 30 available scholarships and they have their sights set on 10 big time players. They will fill those 30 spots with potential players. As a big name verbally commits, they will drop one of those 30. Let's say they don't want to drop one of them and end up having 31 players, then all that means is they lose a scholarship for the next year. Vise versa in the other direction. That is how recruiting works. Yes it's bad for a player that is told to look else where but he should be instructed beforehand that this could be a possibility.

Thats not at all how it works.

Reactions: 6 people

Not accurate. If they "oversign" by one this year it costs them more than just one spot next year. There is a penalty for oversigning. Only way to avoid it is if a recruit is a blue shirt. There are other stipulations in that situation.

Thats not at all how it works.

thats-not-how-it-works.gif

Reactions: 4 people

So we can sign 50 this year just as long as we sign 0 next year.... Sounds legit.

Shamburger is the only other DB I see could have a chance at wavering.

Shamburger is the only other DB I see could have a chance at wavering.

Shambuger said he knows it's a business decision, and he sticks behind CBJ regardsless. I feel UGa visit is a chance to go see, but I know he's built the relationship with the staff and players. All Vol and ready to ball out.

Reactions: 1 person
Shambuger said he knows it's a business decision, and he sticks behind CBJ regardsless. I feel UGa visit is a chance to go see, but I know he's built the relationship with the staff and players. All Vol and ready to ball out.

im really high on this guy.. his film stood out to me.. he makes great plays vs the pass and isn't afraid to get a little dirty against the run.. solid DB. We want him here

VN Store

Back