Game Thread Lady Vols vs Arkansas

governmentmule

as always Go Lady Vols :clapping:
Date: Sunday, Feb. 19, 2017
Time: 3:00 p.m. ET

should be televised on the

SEC Network

you can stream it here

Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live

the Lady Vols are unranked

Arkansas is unranked

dammit focus Lady Vols,you can win these games, get over it,make a damn play :good!: show the Tennesse pride:rock:

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Reactions: 2 people
channel 219 FS1 has the Villanova ladies game starting right now. Jannah Tucker plays for Villanova, ex lady vol.

icyc

I will be traveling down to Knoxville from southeastern Ohio to attend the Lady Vols game vs Arkansas. I know this team has not been playing up to everyone's expectations this season, but I have not given up on them and hope they get back on track this Sunday. I think Coach Pat Summitt would not want any of us to give up on this team or any other Lady Vol team! Good luck ladies and Holly!
:yes:

Reactions: 4 people
Maybe we should skip the game thread! How do you beat SC away and then fall apart? Warlick after losses now is practically comatose. She just sits there in a daze, and basically makes the same remarks about the Vols being outworked that she makes after every loss. I almost feel sorry for her--it's that bad now. I mean, without DD I can understand a loss as she is vital to this team, but the DeShields injury won't obscure the fact that Warlick is lost.

Reactions: 1 person
skip a game thread ? really ? and CHW will all ways suck in an interview :)

suck it up and root the Lady Vols on :clapping:

Reactions: 3 people
I will be traveling down to Knoxville from southeastern Ohio to attend the Lady Vols game vs Arkansas. I know this team has not been playing up to everyone's expectations this season, but I have not given up on them and hope they get back on track this Sunday. I think Coach Pat Summitt would not want any of us to give up on this team or any other Lady Vol team! Good luck ladies and Holly!
:yes:

That is a long way to travel. Hopefully they can get a win. By the way, hopefully the young lady visiting(Izabella N.) with her mom on Sunday will have a great visit. She seems like a gamer.

hmmph I just watched vid of her,all she does is pass the ball,make 2pt and 3 pt shots,is this a good thing ?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh4nJDkjYo4[/youtube]

is that her ? yea I know,wrong thread :)

hmmph I just watched vid of her,all she does is pass the ball,make 2pt and 3 pt shots,is this a good thing ?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh4nJDkjYo4[/youtube]

is that her ? yea I know,wrong thread :)

She plays a lot like Middleton. I don't mean that in a negative manner.

:clapping::clapping: I hate all this waitin :popcorn::popcorn:

Date: Sunday, Feb. 19, 2017
Time: 3:00 p.m. ET

should be televised on the

SEC Network

you can stream it here

Watch Live Sports Events and ESPN Programs Online and on Mobile Applications - WatchESPN

you can listen here

University of Tennessee powered by College Sports Live

the Lady Vols are unranked

Arkansas is unranked

dammit focus Lady Vols,you can win these games, get over it,make a damn play :good!: show the Tennesse pride:rock:

as all ways Go Lady Vols :clapping:

Arkansas 63 Lady Vols 60

Now that i have predicted a loss they will win. Your welcome Lady Vol Nation.

For once i wish they would put the hammer down for a full four quarters. Would be nice to see dunbar go off as well. Lot of negativity with the program right now, so they need a good run to finish out the season and post season

The Lady Vols starting lineup!
G: @kobeereynolds
G: @AMidd33
G: @Hoopin_Mj
F: @jaimenaredd
C: @MerSladezz

VN Store

Back