Lakeland High School, Lakeland, FL,
Class of 2019

Football Stats: Keon Zipperer's (Lakeland, FL) Football Stats | MaxPreps

247 Sports

Hudl

Scout

Rivals

Max Preps

UT offered on 2-24-17. Other offers to date are UF, LSU, Miami, FSU, UNC, Rutgers, & USF.

Highly doubt they land him, but I definitely think this staff wouldn't mind taking a 3rd TE. The depth there after 2019 is far from ideal.

Highly doubt they land him, but I definitely think this staff wouldn't mind taking a 3rd TE. The depth there after 2019 is far from ideal.

I would be surprised if we take less than 3 TE's in this class.

Lakeland kids are typically UF's to lose if they are a take. Be surprised if this kid makes it out of state.

how many TE you want to have on roster? three in one year makes things pretty heavy.

That would get us to an actual 2 deep of good sized TE's for one year. They tried to sign 3 last year too. Right now there is maybe 1 on the roster and he only has 2 years left. They want to run a lot of 2 TE sets with big TE's. Butch left us with zero of those. After this season, assuming DWA comes back for another year we will have him and whoever we sign in 19. So to answer yer question, I think they want more than they have so far. Especially considering we have 2 committed and are still actively recruiting more in this class.

Seems a little short to be a TE. Maybe he thinks his future in the NFL is at fullback? I’m reaching. Not sure that we have much of a shot otherwise

VN Store

Back