say Amen , I said it!!

I noticed that Holly, during the press conference, scratched her head and said umm and uh a few times but the LVs still blew out the number 3 in the nation. How can that be?

Maybe that stuff doesn't matter......

Reactions: 4 people
I noticed that Holly, during the press conference, scratched her head and said umm and uh a few times but the LVs still blew out the number 3 in the nation. How can that be?

Surely you are not saying that scratching your head and searching for the right words to say is not a fatal character flaw. It must be along with wardrobe selection otherwise, the nega gospel is wrong. Nega gospel wrong? Nah....can't be.

Reactions: 5 people

let's face it...it's still all about the score...not enunciation...:)

GO LADY VOLS!

Reactions: 1 person
now, did you thank your GOD...who's watching...:angel:

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calling on God and Jesus just may be the only way this team can stay focused. Doesn't seem that any of the couches have much luck. Hard to understand how these girls can be so good one day and so really bad the next.

Calling on God and Jesus just may be the only way this team can stay focused. Doesn't seem that any of the couches have much luck. Hard to understand how these girls can be so good one day and so really bad the next.

Where i come from you call it coaching:thud:

Reactions: 2 people

I am not comparing the two on value as coaches...but Bear Bryant had a similar down home approach to on the spot interviews. She gets results late in the season when it counts.

Lol, I am sure all your English teachers are wondering the same about you!

VN Store

Back