Attn Chatt and NGa Vols!

secking

Fulmer will be in Ringgold tonight at the Colonnade speaking at the FCA meeting.

I'll update any nuggets he might say tonight. I doubt he says anything about the AD today. A friend of mine works for a local TV station and he told me Fulmer has already told him no interviews today (he was supposed to interview him before the event).

Anyway, if close, come help support Fulmer and FCA!

Reactions: 2 people

strong-lolololol.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Fulmer will be in Ringgold tonight at the Colonnade speaking at the FCA meeting.

I'll update any nuggets he might say tonight. I doubt he says anything about the AD today. A friend of mine works for a local TV station and he told me Fulmer has already told him no interviews today (he was supposed to interview him before the event).

Anyway, if close, come help support Fulmer and FCA!

Fellow north Georgia alum. 👊🏽

Fulmer was great. Chris Walker was essentially the emcee, he was fantastic. Phil definitely loves the Vols, cracked a Kiffen joke, and said the 94 team was his overall favorite team at Tennessee. We really are lucky we had him, total class act 👍🏻

Reactions: 1 person
Fulmer was great. Chris Walker was essentially the emcee, he was fantastic. Phil definitely loves the Vols, cracked a Kiffen joke, and said the 94 team was his overall favorite team at Tennessee. We really are lucky we had him, total class act 👍🏻

He does really well at these functions and did again.

Also, Chris Walker will be heading up Knoxville FCA.

THE FULMER curse will live on, oh Phil will be laughing his azz off these next 7 and 5 or 6 and 6 season's.

Had I not been in FL, I would have drove to 10 minutes to see Phil. 😔

VN Store

Back