Whitten signs extension

Has a catch to finish all time in catches beyond Rice.. UT has produced dominate pros.. Manning, White etc

Reactions: 3 people
Surprised it is that long term of a deal but since they can restructure any time they need it I guess it makes sense.

If he had Guantanamo, Dormandy, or Sherron Jones throwing to him in his days, he would have won the Highsman.

Reactions: 10 people
Dang that's awesome if he can play all of those 4 years which I have confidence that he will. He will be almost 40 when it's over. Dude is a freaking beast.

Reactions: 1 person
Dallas gonna dallas..I love witten,one of my top Vols but this draft is LOADED at tight end...I'm not sure why they gave him a 4 years,just doesn't make much sense.

Dallas gonna dallas..I love witten,one of my top Vols but this draft is LOADED at tight end...I'm not sure why they gave him a 4 years,just doesn't make much sense.

Makes every bit of good sense. He'll end up with the same amount of guaranteed money he would if they had cut him tomorrow, but it lightens their load and gives them flexibility. Good chance he doesn't go all four years and the impact is none.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't particularily like Dallas because I am a Pittsburgh fan BUT I recently gained a lot of respect for Jerry Jones. In a meeting, he told his team " You are in the NFL but you work for me, If any of you fail to stand for the National Anthem, then you will off of this team"
Wish more people in positions of authority would stay up and do that also.

Reactions: 2 people
Just imagine what Whitten could have done if he had Payton throwing the ball to him all these years.

Just imagine if Barry Sanders had played for the Cowboys and not the Lions. Then E. Smith would have been lucky to reach 7,000 yards for a career at Detroit and Sanders would have been the all time NFL leading rusher.

VN Store

Back