Jennings injury

UT_Tix79

Any idea how bad it is? Non contact has me worried it could be bad. Hoping he just twisted an ankle or something but he wasn't on the sidelines for the rest of the "game"

Reactions: 1 person
Praying he didn't tear his ACL. 75% of ACL tears happen with no contact. I've tore mine twice, both with zero contact. Hoping he didn't, but it didn't look good to me.

Reactions: 1 person
Read the thread title and the first few posts and a little pee came out.

We need this guy. Glad he's okay. Love his fight.

Reactions: 5 people
Hope JJ didn't re-aggravate his knee injury. Didn't look too serious, though. OTOH, Taeler Dowdy's injury looked pretty bad. He was in a lot of pain and couldn't put any weight on that leg.

I agree La. Taeler Dowdy went down and didn't really even move for the longest time. We started to move under cover and I didn't even see him get up off the field. Was he helped or or did he get up on his own?

I agree La. Taeler Dowdy went down and didn't really even move for the longest time. We started to move under cover and I didn't even see him get up off the field. Was he helped or or did he get up on his own?

He was helped off, he definitely messed his knee up pretty good. You could see it on the replay, it bent sideways at the knee, your leg isn't supposed to bend like that

I was at the game, just before it was called & they were finishing up the qb competition, Just after replaying the hail Mary play on the Jumbotron Quinten Dormady went over to the sideline & he & Jennings jumped & chest bumped each other... don't think it's a severe injury, but that's based solely on observation from the stands...

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back