Met AK today

Lopedogg03

Had the opportunity to meet Kamara today. Looking for him to do big things at the next level.

Attachments

• 0423171349.jpg
    0423171349.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 252
Reactions: 22 people
I ran into him and Cam two weeks back at west town mall. I've actually met AK a few times. Always a nice guy to talk to.

Reactions: 1 person
He'd be my second all-time favorite Vol behind PM if he were kitted up with a MAN U shirt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlgwByvaWU0

Its weird to me that they glorify jersey's where the most notable feature is a large add placed directly in the center. It reminds me of the WNBA uni's. Doesn't exactly scream team pride when you have a large Chevy add across your chest. Would have more luster with the team's symbol/emblem front and center. I realize these sponsors pay a fortune to these teams, but it happens in the US too and it happens without having to dominate the uniform design or even be put on the uniforms at all.

Last edited:
Its weird to me that they glorify jersey's where the most notable feature is a large add placed directly in the center. It reminds me of the WNBA uni's. Doesn't exactly scream team pride when you have a large Chevy add across your chest. Would have more luster with the team's symbol/emblem front and center. I realize these sponsors pay a fortune to these teams, but it happens in the US too and it happens without having to dominate the uniform design or even be put on the uniforms at all.

They also have sponsors that pay big bucks to put their logo's some where other than the chest. They just realized that some high dollar real estate that players, nor fans seem to mind was front and center. XXX Millions to a club for a chest piece? yes please.

It's not like the moved and shrunk the crest to fit a sponsor in. Most clubs have always only had a small crest of there heart. that one big giant $ open in the middle.

You might want to get used to it, it's slowly leaking it's way into the US :thumbsup:

They also have sponsors that pay big bucks to put their logo's some where other than the chest. They just realized that some high dollar real estate that players, nor fans seem to mind was front and center. XXX Millions to a club for a chest piece? yes please.

It's not like the moved and shrunk the crest to fit a sponsor in. Most clubs have always only had a small crest of there heart. that one big giant $ open in the middle.

You might want to get used to it, it's slowly leaking it's way into the US :thumbsup:

I will never get used to that. Pro teams maybe, but hopefully it stays out of College Football. Looks stupid. And takes away the focus on what it should be.

Oh, so now you hate Chevy's? :drive2:

VN Store

Back