Derek Barnett's letter to the NFL

Can't wait to see what he does in the NFL. He will be a great player.

Man we have had some IMPRESSIVE Guys come through UT!!! :rock::rock::rock:

Hope Derek makes 1 BILLION dollars in the League!!

Reactions: 1 person
I don't care if DE is not a possession of need for you team...you would be a fool not to draft this kid.

Reactions: 1 person
I know Derek Barnett will do great things in the NFL. I am very happy for him and know his mother must be so proud. Great job Ms. Barnett, you raised a fine young man.

Reactions: 3 people
The ghost of Derek Barnett will haunt the Browns for years to come and I'm so disheartened and just plain peeved. ESPN strikes again.

Oh Lord. Not a single snap yet and he is already remembering himself as an all time great?

Jeez. What are they all on?

So well written. This guy gets it. I'm so proud he's a VFL and a native son. Can't wait to see him play on Sunday!

Oh Lord. Not a single snap yet and he is already remembering himself as an all time great?

Jeez. What are they all on?

I don't think it's like that. His tone wasn't cocky. It was confident. Determined. And not over-confident. It's just like a job interview, really. When your potential employer asks you why they should hire you, are you gonna be like "Well, I'm pretty average. I probably won't be a difference maker in this workplace. I'm more of a follower than a leader, but hey- I get the job done"?
No. You sell yourself. Sorry for the above grammar. Quotations confuse me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back