Official Tennessee vs. ETSU at Smokies Stadium Game Thread - 6 PM - Audio Only

well, 66, at least to me it seems there are more people interested in Vol baseball, than say three years ago...sure see a lot more weighing in on our current BaseVol situation than I can remember in a while...thanks, and,

GO BIG ORANGE!

Reactions: 1 person
well, 66, at least to me it seems there are more people interested in Vol baseball, than say three years ago...sure see a lot more weighing in on our current BaseVol situation than I can remember in a while...thanks, and,

GO BIG ORANGE!

I think it's to be expected, I'm surprised there hasn't been more "fahr" the coach threads, but I suspect the "culture" Kendall Rodgers was discussing with OT has more to do with fan apathy playing a part in lack of institutional support than CDS just being a bad coach.

I think folks are starting to understand we have a bigger issue. I could be wrong.

Anyways, be nice to get a win today. I really wanted to go to this one but could not make it happen.

GBO!!!

I think it's to be expected, I'm surprised there hasn't been more "fahr" the coach threads, but I suspect the "culture" Kendall Rodgers was discussing with OT has more to do with fan apathy playing a part in lack of institutional support than CDS just being a bad coach.

I think folks are starting to understand we have a bigger issue. I could be wrong.

Anyways, be nice to get a win today. I really wanted to go to this one but could not make it happen.

GBO!!!

well, I wouldn't doubt Coach Serrano being let go after this season, but who knows...still gonna pull for whomever the coach is until the next one anyway...:)

GO BIG ORANGE!

It looks like ETSU may have a live stream, though based on other streams I am guessing it would be single camera.

Would be nice if we had a stream of a game in a unique venue just down the road.

I have no issue with this mid week stream and I doubt it's costing ETSU 5 Grand to produce it either.

The reply OT got from Mr. Rice said they hoped to carry more games in the future...that doesn't seem especially truthful at this point.

Did he clarify how far off in the future?

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back