Sutton and malone. Even kamara

Mistake leaving. Wow they low. Bet cam and co wish they had another choice now

Cam was a senior and didn't really have a choice. Kamara was graded 2nd rounder, possibly 1st, so yeah he should have left. Malone would have been banking his career on a brand new QB for his senior season.

Not sure why everyone is questioning their decisions. I think they made the right ones...

Reactions: 35 people
I'm pretty sure Sutton didn't have an option. Lol if anything, mistake was coming back.

Reactions: 9 people
Cam was a senior and didn't really have a choice. Kamara was graded 2nd rounder, possibly 1st, so yeah he should have left. Malone would have been banking his career on a brand new QB for his senior season.

Not sure why everyone is questioning their decisions. I think they made the right ones...

I'll cosign this except for Malone, we'll have to agree to disagree.

Reactions: 1 person
Sometimes where they land depends upon what the teams need and how long they think they can wait and still get who they want.

I'm pretty sure Sutton didn't have an option. Lol if anything, mistake was coming back.
He did not make any of the pre or post season all SEC first or second team's as a junior, meaning in the SEC alone at best he was the 5th best CB in the conference his junior year. He did the correct thing coming back, he was never projected a lot higher than where he'll end up truth be told, he's from a family of educators, getting his degree was important and he did that, a very good thing in hindsight..

Reactions: 3 people
He did not make any of the pre or post season all SEC first or second team's as a junior, meaning in the SEC alone at best he was the 5th best CB in the conference his junior year. He did the correct thing coming back, he was never projected a lot higher than where he'll end up truth be told, he's from a family of educators, getting his degree was important and he did that, a very good thing in hindsight..

Oh? I see. I thought he was a projected early 2nd rounder after his junior year. My bad

This has been a very strange draft with 28 defensive backs (CB or Safeties). Offensive players have generally been ignored.

The modern game is slanted to the O. There was a pretty good crop of DBs this year. The league is probably drafting for roster depth as it is available on the side of the ball that generally needs the help.

The modern game is slanted to the O. There was a pretty good crop of DBs this year. The league is probably drafting for roster depth as it is available on the side of the ball that generally needs the help.

The commentary was that there has actually be a switch in college to DB's being a strength, I'm assuming from WR.

Considering that Peterman and Kaaya are still available, it's possible that Dobbs is not selected in the 3rd round

I agree Cam Sutton should have came back for what ever you call the year after your senior year. I think that Gene McEver should have came back as well.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back