Don't Sleep on New-Arrival RB Tim Jordan

It seems reasonable to me that a kid from a smaller school or a school in a big recruiting state like FL that plays lower competition is a better risk as a 3*. If you are a 3* at Apopka or one of the bigger schools then you are what you are. The evaluators have seen much more of your potential. There's a better chance that Jordan's potential could have slid past guys busy looking at FL talent.

He does looking like Kelly as a HS recruit to me. He also reminds me a little of Devrin Young as a recruit but with much better size. Not a bad thing.

Reactions: 1 person
Really? They played a couple of good teams but I didn't think their overall competition would be elite

Hope he can help fill a big question mark for this team

Lakeland, Kathleen, Lake Wales, Osceola, Auburndale. All historically great programs. Lakeland (Pouncey brothers) wins 95% of their games going back 40 years. Jordan ran past them (they were in grey) like they were standing still.

Reactions: 13 people
When I look at lower rated recruits, I always look at the offer list. His is no beuno. That being said, would love to see the kid contribute, and if he does it will be a hell of a find by CBJ.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-20-12-23-48.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-06-20-12-23-48.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: 2 people
Michigan and Michigan State offered John Kelly those were his two best other than Tennessee

Reactions: 2 people
Reactions: 3 people
Lakeland, Kathleen, Lake Wales, Osceola, Auburndale. All historically great programs. Lakeland (Pouncey brothers) wins 95% of their games going back 40 years. Jordan ran past them (they were in grey) like they were standing still.

Yes Lakeland is very good but you're touting players that have been gone for a decade. He also did nothing against Lakeland starters in 2016

I get trying to hype the kid up but maybe we should temper expectations a bit

Yes Lakeland is very good but you're touting players that have been gone for a decade. He also did nothing against Lakeland in 2016

I get trying to hype the kid up but maybe we should temper expectations a bit

We should do exactly the opposite.

Mark Ingram was pursued by Tennessee, AZ St., IOWA, Michigan St., Washington, and Wisconsin.....and that was when Alabama was not the beast it is now.

Not saying Tim Jordan will be Mark Ingram....but Michigan and Michigan St...even UNC are better offers now than Iowa, Washington, and Wisconsin back then.

Even Arian Foster was a 3 star back with offers from Tennessee, Oregon, UNC, Oregon St., and West Virginia.

Not all 3*'s pan out nor make superior athletes in college....not to mention NFL talent 2*'s like Jordy Nelson, Victor Cruz, Chris Johnson, JJ Watt, Joe Staley, Ryan Clady, Aqib Talib, Eric Weddle....would have really sucked seeing any of those 2*'s wearing orange and white huh?

And heaven forbid we had ended up with unrated high school talent like DeMarcus Ware, Tony Romo, and Ed Reed out of high school.

Ohhhh the star gazer humanity.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back