Butch Jones has been awfully quiet.......

madbamahater

Usually, during the off-season, Butch has made a ton of noise. A ton of noise. It seemed in the past he just simply didn't know when to tone it back, keep quiet, stop his madness.

Something has changed though. He's almost disappeared from the public. He seems to be a new man. Perhaps more focused? One can only hope. Of course, there are sprinkles here and there of ol Butchna, but for the most part silence.

What's up with this? Are you liking it? Is it refreshing? Is this a new leaf?

I know it's off-season. But wow I'm kind of shocked.....

Reactions: 7 people
Usually, during the off-season, Butch has made a ton of noise. A ton of noise. It seemed in the past he just simply didn't know when to tone it back, keep quiet, stop his madness.

Something has changed though. He's almost disappeared from the public. He seems to be a new man. Perhaps more focused? One can only hope. Of course, there are sprinkles here and there of ol Butchna, but for the most part silence.

Don't care and never cared what he did or said. I just like the games.

Reactions: 6 people
it's definitely intentional...scaling back on "the circus has come to town" tome...good call Butch...knows that will get you only so far with VN...:)

GO VOLS!

Reactions: 1 person
Haven't really noticed to be honest, but Im fine with him saying nothing at all. Make no mistake, when and if he does, we will know if he misspelled words.

Reactions: 10 people
Is there a new culture on the Hill with new AD in town? Has something been said from the top? Like....hey let's let winning do the talking....?

Probably why he's quiet.. Most people get what he's trying to say, it just comes out all wrong. He's in his put up or shut up years at Tennessee anyway. It's just time.. He knows it.

It could just be burnout. He has kept a frantic pace for a lot of years now. Just doing the job itself is exhausting. Going overboard all the time has probably worn him down.

hell everytime he says anything yall shred him for it. Even when its not a big deal. So I dont blame him.

Reactions: 40 people
Humility is sometimes hard earned.

Better to let the actions on the field define who a team is rather than a coach blathering about it on Twitter or to the press.

Reactions: 4 people
Butch says literally anything and VN breaks down every word he said. Butch goes silent and VN breaks down why he's not talking. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Reactions: 24 people

VN Store

Back