Murphy and Jones officially qualified

Never happen!...
tenor.gif

Reactions: 1 person
This deserves endless Booms! This guys are crucial to this class. I feel like they just committed again!

Let's goo! Welcome fellas!!

Great news. Adds quality depth and I think these guys are good enough to be stars at Tennessee. I know they have not played a down of SEC football yet, but it can set us up at WR for a couple seasons.

Let's just hope the NCAA is too busy with Ole Miss and the blue bloods in basketball to take a look at the transcripts. I'm sure they'd love to find something to hold these kids up.

While the news of Dixon committing was good, Murphy and Jones qualifying and enrolling in July is huge. While I don't expect significant contributions this season, they significantly upgrade the depth. This puts the team is good shape for fall camp. Now we just need to get Tuttle back to 100%.

Reactions: 5 people
While the news of Dixon committing was good, Murphy and Jones qualifying and enrolling in July is huge. While I don't expect significant contributions this season, they significantly upgrade the depth. This puts the team is good shape for fall camp. Now we just need to get Tuttle back to 100%.

Something for Beard to work with. :yess:

Reactions: 5 people
very good if they qualify...good work being done...never can have enough bullets...:)

GO VOLS!

They may need to spend extra time in the Thornton center. Most of these guys aren't dumb, they just need to learn how to learn. They can set their futures by getting a degree AND drafted, fiddle fart and hope for the best in the JUCO route, or blow it and become working class dogs.

Yeah, I know there are uglier possibilities, but I have better hopes for them.

Reactions: 2 people
Doesn't sound like a big deal until you remember back about 3 years ago when SCAR lost almost half their incoming class to academic ineligibility.

VN Store

Back