Catchings on twitter regarding Summitt

Catchings should be our next assistant coach.. Holly needs to call her and convince her.

:eek:lol:Catchings should be the head coach of the Lady Vols. We need her now. She has all the qualifications needed although she has never been a coach...get her now.:rock:
Catchings should be our next assistant coach.. Holly needs to call her and convince her.

This is awesome and I'm totally thrilled for Catch as she is the true definition of a Lady Vol and encompassses everything a Lay Vol should be! I love everything that Catch is!

Side note: why is it there are posters who never post when something positive happens for the Lady Vols either current or prior! I am thinking of two in particular who spew anything and everything when something goes wrong but when something positive happens they are no where to be found 🤔

Reactions: 10 people
Tamika has always been the epitome of CLASS,as a person,competitor and representative of the Lady Vols and Indiana Fever. I'm sure she is like this in her personal relationships as well. Grateful that she is a LVFL.

Reactions: 5 people
One of my ALL-TIME favorite ladyvols!! Congrats on everything you've accomplished. #GBO 🍊💙

Reactions: 1 person
One of a kind player, in both college and the WNBA. I can't think of a single bad thing that's been said about her. Tamika is a great role model for any student-athlete and professional. She's been a great representative of what a class act is.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back