Ryan Thaxton's workout

we already had this exact thread 2 months ago when Griff originally released the article.

Kid is big, but will never contribute much. Slow, and UT should have waited on Conliffe.

Reactions: 1 person
we already had this exact thread 2 months ago when Griff originally released the article.

Kid is big, but will never contribute much. Slow, and UT should have waited on Conliffe.

I wanted Conliffe, too. But we got Thaxton, so hopefully he produces, eventually.

We were looking for a DE and Conliffe will be a DT.

He was way under the radar, like Barnett. I think he he surprises everyone.

BARNETT WHO???
tenor.gif

Kid is working hard to achieve his dreams. Hope like hell he proves you wrong.

Reactions: 2 people
So are the reports of a torn ACL untrue?

Apparently so. I think dude said he over heard, that Thaxton had a torn acl at his doctor's office. Ha ha, now that I think about, I can't believe I believed him

Last edited:
Barnett was a 4 star guy who had offers from most all of the big boys. I remember many folks predicting him to Ohio State.

Well, sure, Barnett was a recruit many wanted, but who saw him starting at beginning of season and starring as a true freshman? That's a kind of "under the radar."

Reactions: 1 person
Well, sure, Barnett was a recruit many wanted, but who saw him starting at beginning of season and starring as a true freshman? That's a kind of "under the radar."

As I remember, everyone posting here who followed Brentwood Academy. I thought Hendrix looked slightly the better player on film clips I saw, but they kept talking about Barnett's work ethic. Only thing under the radar was those of us who had never seen Barnett thought they were just propping up one of their own.

VN Store

Back