Weatherford, TX (Weatherford)

Pro-Style Quarterback

Ht 6-2
Wt 188
Class 2020

http://247sports.com/Player/Ken-Seals-89337

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2020/ken-seals-191018

[hudl]3/4763583/58be106e578d7e3448baa7c6[/hudl]

Apparently he was at camp last week. Simonton said he's a name to watch moving forward.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I don't remember any posters who particularly liked the Canales hire. Some were just a little more accepting of it. I'm starting to have a good feeling about him though. Our quarterbacks looked good in the spring game, and recruits seem to really like him. Maybe all he needed was to finally have a platform like Tennessee to show what he can do.

Reactions: 3 people
I don't remember any posters who particularly liked the Canales hire. Some were just a little more accepting of it. I'm starting to have a good feeling about him though. Our quarterbacks looked good in the spring game, and recruits seem to really like him. Maybe all he needed was to finally have a platform like Tennessee to show what he can do.

I hope you are right about this.

Very well could be. Nothing wrong with a guy with some recent Texas ties either. Got a recruit or 2 down there.

I said when he got hired that he knew this was the best gig he would have for a while and would literally give his all for Tennessee. So far so good

Completely irrelevant, but when was the last time you saw a kid his age named "Ken?" Love it. Now we need a "Roger" and maybe a "Scott."

Just saying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Completely irrelevant, but when was the last time you saw a kid his age named "Ken?" Love it. Now we need a "Roger" and maybe a "Scott."

Just saying.

there's a reason....

giphy.gif

*nothing against the kid, he could probably whoop my but.

VN Store

Back