Gt bragging! 3 @0 vs sec

Wildasamink16

Get us pissed ! We got good coaches now! We had better talent always ! Cheap shots are your game I hope we use our 2end string defense though!

Reactions: 7 people
Their lame-ass chop-blocking is indication enough of how terrible they are.

gt-girl.jpg

Reactions: 33 people
I have no problem with them celebrating before the game. If they are celebrating after the game, I will be pi$$ed off big time!

GO BIG ORANGE!

Reactions: 15 people
talk is, well...just talk...we'll see after the butt thrashing we'll put on them...yes, I'm that confident...:)

GO VOLS!

GT is a tough matchup...

Smack talking aside...I will breathe a sigh of relief with a victory and very few injuries...

Reactions: 7 people
Thanks I wote that sizz disown! Volnation helps my country grammar! Anyone go to Davy Crochet high school ? ! Wait . Oh / + you - me carging = 2018 national champs go Vols!

I'm sure you mean well but Sizz disown?? Ebonics speakers everywhere cringed..And since when did Davy Crockett pick up needles to fashion his own cap?? And finally, when did carging become a word?? Maybe a link to the thread title would be great but to post a reply with so much wrong with it?? Wow....Just.....Wow...

Reactions: 3 people
Witch Doctor fully believe some of our dumb "fans" hope we loose so they can come on this site to whine. Witch Doctor say notice the games we win.....tumbleweeds.

BNL

Reactions: 12 people
I'm sure you mean well but Sizz disown?? Ebonics speakers everywhere cringed..And since when did Davy Crockett pick up needles to fashion his own cap?? And finally, when did carging become a word?? Maybe a link to the thread title would be great but to post a reply with so much wrong with it?? Wow....Just.....Wow...

Teach me Ebonics ho me

Hey scooby eat a snack bc your acting real shaggy , don't get ran over by a great big cady we going undefeated and that's not to shabby and I'm sorry for my phonics but please oh please teach me Ebonics

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back