Apparently TN gets FL again

YankeeVol

To some, war is hell. To us, it’s sanctuary.
365Gameday.com said this was the Gators gift shop

20292613_870005169825284_3508718767811641516_n.jpg

Reactions: 36 people
Somehow, after someone reprogrammed a traffic sign leading into the UF campus, this fails to impress.

Reactions: 5 people
Don't forget guys FL leads the all time series 26-20. We may get a few "Gottcha's" like this but we all know "Ducks CAN pull trucks" and Juan Jennings can make you look like a fool.

Reactions: 2 people
I can understand rubbing it in a little, considering they took it to disrespectful levels. Just go beat their a** on their home field this year and get the streak started.

Reactions: 3 people
I want us to come out looking prepared. Playing smart sound football. Throwing the strikes downfield when the opportunity is there. I want us to walk out of that swamp like it was another day at the office. Next......

I want us to come out looking prepared. Playing smart sound football. Throwing the strikes downfield when the opportunity is there. I want us to walk out of that swamp like it was another day at the office. Next......

Similar to our 1st half starts from 119.

But finish like 121.

119 finished the season strong, 120 no so much.

Inconsistant play earns inconsistant results. I expect 121 to figure this puzzle out of how to play at a consistently high level. Sure mistakes happen, but a player can't make more mistakes than the times they do it right.

A short stop that makes an error on every chance, won't be a SS very long.

So I've got a question.

When our recievers are running a pass route on a run play to take the DB out of the play, are they running full speed or do they slow play the DB hiding their speed for a pass play and catch them peaking?

Similar to our 1st half starts from 119.

But finish like 121.

119 finished the season strong, 120 no so much.

Inconsistant play earns inconsistant results. I expect 121 to figure this puzzle out of how to play at a consistently high level. Sure mistakes happen, but a player can't make more mistakes than the times they do it right.

A short stop that makes an error on every chance, won't be a SS very long.

So I've got a question.

When our recievers are running a pass route on a run play to take the DB out of the play, are they running full speed or do they slow play the DB hiding their speed for a pass play and catch them peaking?

Our offense requires our receivers to be good blockers. They normally don't run defenders out of the play as much as they engage and maul them out of it. The flip side is Dobbs had a lot of good runs when the play broke down b/c the receivers were running routes which pulled defenders out of the middle of the field.

Our offense requires our receivers to be good blockers. They normally don't run defenders out of the play as much as they engage and maul them out of it. The flip side is Dobbs had a lot of good runs when the play broke down b/c the receivers were running routes which pulled defenders out of the middle of the field.

Running them out of a play only works against man coverage, that blocking technique is essential against zone. With us wanting to run 1st and pass if we have to, defenses will to be in zone as much as possible so their DBs can support the run.

That's why passing on a typical run down can be so effective.

:eek:lol:...oh no, twice in one week...Volotage...:)

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back