K'Rojhn Calbert OL - Knee, Season-Ending 8/9/17

Jacquez Jones WR - Knee, Season-Ending 8/15/17

------------------

Shaq Wiggins DB - Shoulder, TBD

Josh Smith WR - Collarbone, 4-8 Weeks 8/20/17

Darrin Kirkland LB - Knee, TBD 8/26/17

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
Let's just hope we don't need multiple pages for this thread, like we would have in mid-October of last year!

Chance Hall OL - Knee, Season-Ending 8/6/17

K'Rojhn Calbert OL - Knee, Season-Ending 8/9/17

Jacquez Jones WR - Knee, Season-Ending 8/15/17

I am assuming that the two freshmen probably would not have made a huge impact this season, but what about Chance Hall?

Reactions: 1 person
I'd love for this thread to get stickied and actually be updated all season. We always get one going but never sustain it.

Reactions: 6 people
I'd love for this thread to get stickied and actually be updated all season. We always get one going but never sustain it.

That would be nice. Have it stickied and keep it updated with not only the injury(suspension?) listing, but the expected return timetable etc.

Reactions: 2 people
That would be nice. Have it stickied and keep it updated with not only the injury(suspension?) listing, but the expected return timetable etc.

thats asking a lot. how do you define expected return timetable. Butch often won't give out that information. sometimes the kids might. People always use experience or examples to come up with another number. and what happens when so and so is a "week ahead of schedule" does it get adjusted.

I think it would be much simpler just to say when they returned.

thats asking a lot. how do you define expected return timetable. Butch often won't give out that information. sometimes the kids might. People always use experience or examples to come up with another number. and what happens when so and so is a "week ahead of schedule" does it get adjusted.

We typically depend on our VolNation panel of medical experts to provide estimates for recovery times. That's typically how it goes.

:)

Reactions: 3 people
Hey guys, let's keep this tread on injuries, please. There's another thread if you wish to discuss rumors. Thanks. :hi:

Reactions: 5 people
We typically depend on our VolNation panel of medical experts to provide estimates for recovery times. That's typically how it goes.

:)

Oddly enough, all our experts tend to prescribe the I formation for all ailments.

Must have gone to the same med school.

"Take 2 FBs and call me in the morning."

Reactions: 3 people
Was it wise to wait until weeks before the season started for Chance Hall's surgery? If performed after the season he could have played this year

He must have the same trainer or whatever, as Ryan Tannehill

It's not that complicated. It's just an estimated time of return. Instead of someone having to wonder if it's all season, or if it's likely he'll miss so and so game

1) This thread didn't get bumped even though OP updated with the collarbone injury. If he is going to keep it updated I say we sticky it.

2) Are there any substantial injuries missing from the OP. It sounds like to me we may have some bumps and bruises but everyone else will be fine at this point.

3) GT and UK both have two starters out right now. I know UF had at least one season ender. I don't think we are particularly bad off as far as injuries right now.

Reactions: 2 people
1) This thread didn't get bumped even though OP updated with the collarbone injury. If he is going to keep it updated I say we sticky it.

2) Are there any substantial injuries missing from the OP. It sounds like to me we may have some bumps and bruises but everyone else will be fine at this point.

3) GT and UK both have two starters out right now. I know UF had at least one season ender. I don't think we are particularly bad off as far as injuries right now.

You've got a couple of good points here, especially 1

I usually use this site. It doesn't often list freshman, but seems to be pretty accurate. I have noticed that Bama is always among the fewest injuries.

http://www.donbest.com/ncaaf/injuries/

I usually use this site. It doesn't often list freshman, but seems to be pretty accurate. I have noticed that Bama is always among the fewest injuries.

http://www.donbest.com/ncaaf/injuries/

Bama is among the fewest in injuries as a product of recruiting and depth. When quality of reps in practice don't suffer as a result of playing different players it really helps preserve their health.

Shaq Wiggins has a hip pointer but I imagine he will be back for game 1

VN Store

Back