Peyton talks to team

If he changes his prepared speech during the speech does he say, "Omaha!"?

Reactions: 15 people
Love Peyton. The best teams I played on had each others back's. I really hope we pull together this season and do something special. 19 years for an SEC title is outrageous! Come on boys, make me a believer.

Reactions: 1 person
He was was like he always is. Sincere, straightforward and in this case, without a script.

Oh hell yeah ! Peyton! Oh shizz nit ! Wow now brown cow ! ............ the guy I call the goat bc he changed how the NFL qb position was played ! And ................... Brady can deflate some balls bc he would tell you the same thing! That he mimicked Peyton! The fricken colts sucked and Peyton built them a stadium and what fricken happened when Peyton went to a good team ! Oh just a couple of fricken record breaking seasons so to all the defoliation of balls loving gq admirers of Brady no fricken way ! Peyton ! Your my boy blue ......42 set easy easy kill Omaha ready set hut boom ! Peyton read a d like like reading a bed time story!

Reactions: 5 people
Oh hell yeah ! Peyton! Oh shizz nit ! Wow now brown cow ! ............ the guy I call the goat bc he changed how the NFL qb position was played ! And ................... Brady can deflate some balls bc he would tell you the same thing! That he mimicked Peyton! The fricken colts sucked and Peyton built them a stadium and what fricken happened when Peyton went to a good team ! Oh just a couple of fricken record breaking seasons so to all the defoliation of balls loving gq admirers of Brady no fricken way ! Peyton ! Your my boy blue ......42 set easy easy kill Omaha ready set hut boom ! Peyton read a d like like reading a bed time story!

I hope you have a designated driver

Reactions: 16 people
He seemed.... I dunno. Rushed, unmotivated, nervous? Not himself imo

Sure, it was good--it's Manning. Was that less than a minute talk the extent of it? For a guy who's had so much public exposure, his little talk did seem very rushed, and he did seem a bit nervous (which would be bizarre), and he didn't have much to say, ultimately, but "stick together." It may be that he's not too comfortable with the whole bit of "Peyton Manning" talking to the team.

Sure, it was good--it's Manning. Was that less than a minute talk the extent of it? For a guy who's had so much public exposure, his little talk did seem very rushed, and he did seem a bit nervous (which would be bizarre), and he didn't have much to say, ultimately, but "stick together." It may be that he's not too comfortable with the whole bit of "Peyton Manning" talking to the team.

I know man, it has me worried. Think I'm going to try playing it backwards and see if I can figure out what all of it means. It could be really bad.

So I see now that some are nit picking what Peyton said .... good grief!

Some of you are incredible (and I don't mean that in a nice way!).

really reaching..wow

VN Store

Back