ENOUGH is ENOUGH!

VolFreakJosh

“Don’t you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby!”
I have absolutely have no words for Butch.

How in the hell do you lose to an UF team that's mostly losing their key players and whose offense is complete trash!?

Dormady didn't look great at all. Hey Butch, take a hint? Maybe it's time to try a new QB if one isn't working out for you.

Never in my life have I seen a stubborn coach like Butch that refuses to learn from his mistakes the last couple of seasons! He should have known this game would make or break his career at Tennessee.

I've been behind Butch the day he became the HC. I've defended him multiple times! I've cheered him on to do better but now, I'm officially off the Butch bandwagon! He doesn't have what it takes to be an SEC level HC and it's time for Currie to hire someone who does!!

Enough with the excuses to everyone who's still behind the guy! If you can't see why Butch doesn't need to be here, then there's absolutely no hope for you!

I'm completely embarrassed right now. Butch blew his chance to keep his job and now, he's fixing to pay for it.

Inexcusable!

Reactions: 2 people
We can only hope. He blew this game. No one else. All the bad things that happen, we still should have won. Not 1 run with 1:46 seconds left with 1st and goal from the 6. Why would we leave any time on the clock unless we scored a TD on a 1st down run? Bad coaching. We shouldn't have to fire him. He should quit and not take a penny of this years salary.

We can only hope. He blew this game. No one else. All the bad things that happen, we still should have won. Not 1 run with 1:46 seconds left with 1st and goal from the 6. Why would we leave any time on the clock unless we scored a TD on a 1st down run? Bad coaching. We shouldn't have to fire him. He should quit and not take a penny of this years salary.

He's too stubborn for that, watch his attitude towards the press after this game..

3 missed FGs and a dropped TD by Kelly.

Another armchair OP post. You sir are inexcusable.

terrible play calling in the redzone is the reason we even needed two of the field goal attempts. Redzone offense was pitiful all day, and has a been a recurring issue since Jones took over on the hill.

Reactions: 1 person
If you're Tennessee and you have a coach who can recruit lights out. His kids fight for him. But he's awful at game management. How long do you keep him?

Cause he will win 8 games and that will be good enough.
Sadly.

Not running the ball on 1st and goal twice and 3rd and 1 vs the blitz is inexcusable.

I had hoped he learn and become better but there is no evidence it's possible

If we sack Butch we are literally staring into the abyss. I don't know the answer. I think this will be my only post tonight. Such a wasted opportunity...

Go Vols. The boys gave everything they had tonight.

terrible play calling in the redzone is the reason we even needed two of the field goal attempts. Redzone offense was pitiful all day, and has a been a recurring issue since Jones took over on the hill.

How do John Kelly not touch the ball on 1st and goal on the 1? I don't understand

Reactions: 1 person
3 missed FGs and a dropped TD by Kelly.

Another armchair OP post. You sir are inexcusable.

First and goal from the 1/2 yard line and go to shotgun snap and pass, pass, pass. Oh, throw in a penalty as well

3rd and inches and a shotgun snap. Holding penalty because of a passing play, then a sack, then out of FG range.

JK running down their throat, yet we get in red zone and continue to pass.

Want to discuss why our FGs were from 45+ yards out? Play calling.

Want to talk about JK dropping that pass? How about discussing his 230+ yards of total offense. And he was exhausted.

THAT is all coaching, and you, sir accept mediocrity and are inexcusable.

No prevent D on last play with seconds to go.... Got to be kiddin me Butch.. Think man, Think!

We had the ball inside the 5 twice, threw a pick once in that situation, and we leave that guy in the game as our QB. We are a poorly coached team at the very top IMO.

I have absolutely have no words for Butch.

How in the hell do you lose to an UF team that's mostly losing their key players and whose offense is complete trash!?

Dormady didn't look great at all. Hey Butch, take a hint? Maybe it's time to try a new QB if one isn't working out for you.

Never in my life have I seen a stubborn coach like Butch that refuses to learn from his mistakes the last couple of seasons! He should have known this game would make or break his career at Tennessee.

I've been behind Butch the day he became the HC. I've defended him multiple times! I've cheered him on to do better but now, I'm officially off the Butch bandwagon! He doesn't have what it takes to be an SEC level HC and it's time for Currie to hire someone who does!!

Enough with the excuses to everyone who's still behind the guy! If you can't see why Butch doesn't need to be here, then there's absolutely no hope for you!

I'm completely embarrassed right now. Butch blew his chance to keep his job and now, he's fixing to pay for it.

Inexcusable!

My feelings exactly! Now, even if Jones is fired, we have years of mediocrity to go! The talent on this team does not match the performance. I have always backed Jones but now it is time to admit IT HAS TO BE THE COACHES! The players played their hearts out!!

Apparently... a lot on here dont know football. Surprise surpeise.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

VN Store

Back